17

The notifications in Bright's phone was going off continuously during their lunch break which made everyone at the table confused on what was happening. Bright stopped eating midway to see what the ruckus was about and saw that it was messages from his brother.

"It must be the pictures from their shoot", Win said as he saw the notifications from Bright's phone.

"Okay damn this looks so cool"

"Show us!", Dew said from the other end of the table leaning towards Bright to see. He was really curious to know how Luke had looked now that he is into modelling and he knew Bright's brother as well.

"Isn't that Thanat? When did he get there?", Win asked Bright as he recognised the third person

"Yeah he told me he was going to Japan for a shoot. I didn't know it was with them. What a small world huh?"

"It is. I'm gonna text Luke and tell him that we saw his work", Win said but as soon as he opened his Instagram he got a lot of notifications. Win and Bright had muted their notifications for all social media except Line since that was only to talk with family and friends. Ever since they became part of the whole modelling industry they get a lot of engagement online and so they had to. But today it was a lot more than usual. Bright checked his Twitter and like Win, he got a lot of mentions and notifications.

"What's going on?", Bright asked.

"Looks like you guys have gone viral again with your Olay shoot", Gulf said and showed them some tweets. "Did you guys just hit 1M followers just like that? Holy shit"

The boys couldn't believe it and checked it for themselves. It was true. They had gained over 500k followers in a few hours just because of that one shoot?

"Don't forget us when you guys become famous... oh wait you already are", Mew teased the two.

"We should celebrate before  you leave tomorrow. After class? I'm guessing you'll be having special dinner plans", Dew asked Bright and Win.

"Not really but we will definitely do something now. But yeah we should hang out after classes", Bright said and they spent the rest of their lunch break finishing their meal.

The six boys headed to their homes to quickly change into their casual clothes before meeting up at MBK mall after their classes were done. They had planned to go to Asiatique together. When everyone had reached the spot they were got to the bus stop and boarded the bus and found seats together.

"I guess we'll have dinner there together before coming back home right?", Bright asked Win who was sitting next to him.

"Yeah. Anything you like"

"I heard there's a stall for Japanese food there. We should go there while we all split up for dinner", Dew told Nani who readily agreed. He had taken his camera along with him because he knew Asiatique was really pretty at night when it's all lit up.

In about 20 minutes they reached their destination and so they got off the bus and was welcomed by music which was being played inside. The places was crowded as always and a lot of stalls were put up.

"Let's go play something", Gulf suggested and they looked for a stall which wasn't really that crowded so that they didn't have to wait too long. The boys had a lot of fun and everyone made sure Bright was having the time of his life since he was leaving the next day. Even if it was for a month, it was his first time travelling alone to another country. It wasn't planned well in advanced and he was definitely not prepared but he had to do it because he loved the work. Hours went by quickly and it the place was getting darker now.

"Okay so I guess we'll split for dinner", Mew suggested. They planned to do so because they wanted Win and Bright to have some time together and at the same time Bright and Mew planned to keep Nani and Dew on their own so that they could possible grow into something more. Plus Mew gets to be with his boyfriend as well.

"Yeah. Thank you so much for today you guys", Bright said and hugged each one of them. He usually hates hugs but he wasn't gonna meet them for a month. He needed it.

"You better keep all of us updated on what you're doing! And you better bring us something when you come back", Gulf said to lighten to mood.

"For sure"

With that the boys went their ways to different parts as planned earlier in the bus. Mew and Gulf took a cab and went to another area since they were craving Pad Thai. Nani and Dew went to the Japanese food stall which was luckily not that crowded. Bright and Win went to an Italian restaurant there which had seats both inside and outside the restaurant. They decided to sit outside which was near the lake. It was calm though they could hear the faint sound of pop music from Asiatique.

"So did you have fun?", Win asked Bright.

"Of course. Especially now"

"So cheesy"

"Only for you"

"Let's eat up quickly and get back. I want to do something"

"What is it?"

"You'll see"

Just imagine that the sky is more darker in the pic above😂 Thanks for reading! Hope you liked the chapter!