Chapter 16

Time jump!
Alana 15 years old and Elijah 16 years.

Elijah's POV:

Everything has been great between Alana and me. We've been cudling more than usual. Although we are very comfortable holding each other and kissing on the forehead and cheeks, we still don't kiss on the lips. We'll get there someday, she is my forever so we have all the time in the world.

My wolf gets really overprotective, yes you heard me right I'm blaming my wolf. No male dare look at her the wrong way or do anything that will prevoke me.

School has been great, the transition to high school wasn't even that hard, I expected it to be way worse from what people always used to say. But nothing big changed. We still do homework together, watch movies, play outside and Lana still likes to garden. And the best change is, my little angel can cook and bake now, and let me be the first to say, she is AMAZING! Yes, I taste everything.

We started combat training with Alex a few years ago. And we can already kick most of the pack warrior's butts. She has to be good because I'll hit anyone who hurts her. I also train in wolf form against them but Lana still hasn't shifted, Ana said it will happen soon. My dad and mom also started teaching us a bit about being the Alpha and Luna.

Besides me putting on some muscle, yes definitely not fat. Having to fight my mom about shaving way to often, and my voice sounding more and more like my dads', everything is great.

Or so I thought...

Now I'm sitting outside my angel's window in the rain begging her to open it up. She kicked me out of the house a few hours ago and I have no idea why.

Okay, maybe I know a little, but she is totally overreacting, her kicking me out definitely came out of nowhere.

At school today we found out about a test that we had to study for, so I told her I'll stay over tonight and we can study and watch a movie and cuddle, the whole snacks in bed deal. We love doing that. And she was happy when I suggested it.

But she was all over the place today. One second she is happy and loving, the next she is mad and if it's not that, she is crying. Happy tears, sad tears, I've seen them all today.

And then the worst happened, some stupid guy bumped into my little angel, almost causing her to fall on her pretty little butt. He broke her butterfly necklace in the process.

No one had time to react, before they knew it I was punching the guy. How dare he bump into the future Luna, my MATE. It is safe to say that we were asked to leave school for the rest of the day leaving my angel mad at me for punching the guy and sad about her necklace.

Have you seen someone being mad and wanting comfort from them in the same breath? It was awkward to say the least.

So we went to her house, studied in silence while I'm holding her in my arms. After a while she went to the bathroom and get us some snacks. After about half an hour she still wasn't back so I went to look for her, only to get kicked out by Sophia. Apperently 'Lana wants me to leave' What?

Now I'm soaked from head to toe. Wolfie is mad at me for getting us kicked out or 'in the dog box' as he calls it. It's getting dark, and she still won't open up. After a few more minutes Caleb climbed through my window sitting down next to me.

"How are you holding up buddy?" I look at him with pleading eyes, they can't keep me out forever. "How is she? When will she let me in? Can you please just get her to talk to me? I'll do anything"

Caleb looks at me laughing. Laughing? Really, he thinks this is funny. My mate is mad, my mom is gonna smack me for punching someone and he is laughing. Unbelievable.

"Alana is a woman now, you're going to have to get used to it." a woman now? Then it hits me. My mom told me this would happen, and to say that was an awkward conversation with my mom, is an understatement, and something I do not want to repeat ever again, but with my luck we learned about it in school too.

"So what do I do know? I can't just wait for it to past. Is it going to be this bad everytime?" I whisper the last part scared of his reply.

He burst out laughing like this is the funniest thing in the world "It is her first time so if you're lucky it will get better with time. Come on I can get you into her room, but the rest is up to you. Take snacks and drinks with you, it might help.

I take a deep breath and go back to my room changing into dry clothes and getting snacks and drinks. And going to her. As soon as she sees me in her room she runs up to me jumping into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, just like she always does when she is excited. I have a lot of practice catching her.

She mumbles 'bed, movie, snacks' into my neck and there is no way I'm arguing with her. When we get in bed she lies on top of me while I'm rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry for being a meany today, I love you." I hug her tighter in my arms, now this Alana I can deal with. "I love you too little angel" I say kissing her forehead burying my face in her hair.

Let's just hope she does not kick me out every time. I am already stressed about the mood swings she will get when she is pregnant one day.

But if every mood swing ends with her in my arms I will be a lucky man. A tired, but lucky man.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°