shrek and onion bread pt. 2

(Present time)
Shreks pov

I miss those days, when I used to live in the warmth and comfort of Fionas mansion, those days when I didnt know hunger, poverty, hardwork and mostly importantly.....bread.

Don't get me wrong. I love him but seeing our son not having toys as his other friends and bread going empty stomach every night just breaks my heart. I dont even have friends anymore as donkey and gingerbread man left me and our 7 year friendship in the drain with some heartfelt poisonous words.

"We shall not have a beggar walk beside us" they had spat on my face before walking out leaving a faint trail of my favorite chanel perfume from their bodies.

Life was not dynamite....

~~~~

3rd person pov

Winter came and so did sorrow into the shread household.

Fiona had found a handsome guy drinking and crying in the club, his name was Gaston and he talked about how his first love belle left him for a hairy beast. Fiona narrated her story as well and they bonded preety quickly and quickly led to drinks, dance and finally bed.

Fiona felt like as if she had found her love her only one who would complete her and that someone with whom she could grow old with it was a beautiful time for her and the best part was when Gaston asked her hand for marriage after having a 2 week relationship.

Fiona was overwhelmed, when she was with Gaston she never thought about shrek or the heartbreak.
Gaston loved her too and his love was indeed pure ❤

Fiona packed her bags sold all her properties and with the money and a duffel bag. off the newly wedded couple went to roam around the earth.

At the other hand bread was running out of money but told nothing to Fiona about it.
Bread was depressed he didn't know wat to do, his prayers wouldn't give him an answer so he took an alternative.

He went inside the woods and called for the devil. He traded his soul for loads of money for shrek and his son. The devil being the devil agreed. And that was it.

Breads gone...

Meanwhile in the shread household, shrek was extremely worried, she found out from the neighborhood talks that Fiona had left the town forever. She couldnt wait for shrek to come home she barely slept and almost forgot to feed her child.

After 2 days with no trace of shrek, they were running out of money and she lost hope. She thought that shrek had left her for being a big burden on him thats when she saw the note and a black card on her dresser.

She quickly started to read the letter and her heart broke.
She loved him but he loved her just a little more to take that big step...