Time travel part 1 (Supercorp)

You got up begrudgingly from where you were slammed into a wall. The alien you had been fighting had disappeared and you sighed. How long had you been out?
'Hey. Anyone still on comms? I was wiped out.' You turned the small device on in your ear to talk but was left with white noise. Weird, the comms must be down.
You flew quickly and efficiently through buildings, knowing the DEO (especially your family) would be worried about your whereabouts. But before you even got there, an unfamiliar building came into your field of vision, and your lack of focus on your surroundings made it come hard and fast.
You flew through the first few layers of windows until trying to slow yourself down.
When you finally ground to a halt, half of the floor you landed in were looking at you, some even had there phones out.
You waved awkwardly. 'Hey. Nothing to see here. Sorry about the building. Put it on Supergirl's tab.' You expected at least one laugh at the joke, but none came.
Tough crowd. Without any other interruptions, you flew out of the building and weaved your way around it, carrying on your way towards the DEO building.
But, thinking of the new building made you take in more of the skyline, and you noticed the changes and differences you hadn't before.
As soon as you dropped into the familiar balcony, which you admitted took longer than usual due to the random buildings that hadn't been there yesterday, you started walking towards the middle table, muttering to yourself and looking down at the floor.
You looked up when a sharp voice cuts through the familiar hum of the DEO.
'Who the fuck are you?' You knew that voice. It was aunt Alex.
'Haha very funny. You know you aren't supposed to swear around me.' You deadpanned, thinking her little prank was a bit extreme due to the several raised guns around you.
'I'll repeat myself once more. Who the fuck are you?' Aunt Alex seethed through barred teeth. Her tone made you analyse her face, and there was no recognition there, only anger.
What the hell was going on?
'Aunt Al come on. You know me. Is this some kind of sick prank?' You whined, wanting to get to the sun beds ASAP as you could feel a bruise on your back from your fall.
'Aunt Al? I'm not anyone's aunt. Trust me, you would know if this was a prank cause I wouldn't have my big alien blasting gun in your face.' Your aunt stalked up to you and pointed the gun more forwardly.
'This is stupid.' You closed your eyes for a second to calm yourself down. Surely Alex would snap out of this soon?
'What's stupid is you coming in here all cocky with Supergirl's symbol on your chest and not caring to give us an explanation.'
'You know it's the house of El symbol come on. Mom literally made this suit for me and Jeju was more than happy to see me in it and if I remember rightly, so were you.' You smiled smugly, knowing you had caught your aunt out and she'd stop.
'How the hell do you know that?' Alex looked shocked, gun still holding between you two.
'You don't think I'd know my own family's symbol?' You were getting exasperated. What was your aunt playing at?
'Your family's- what? K- Supergirl doesn't have any other family except Superman.' Aunt Alex said. Your blood started to run cold. What is she saying?
'Yes she does? Me. And why are you calling Jeju Supergirl. You know she hates not being called Kara.' You looked at the shocked agents around you. What the fuck?
'Come with me.' Your aunt dragged you away from the agents, and you let her, deciding against using your super strength because you wanted to know what was going on.
'How do you know Supergirl's real identity?' Alex said after locking both of you in a conference room.
'She's my mom of course I know her real identity!'
'She's your what!?' Alex still looked shocked.
'She's my mom.'
'She's too young to have a child! And I would know if she had a teenager. God I'm her sister!' Alex was pacing now.
'Too young? Aunt Alex she's like 52. That's old.' You giggled slightly at your own joke.
'52? She's not 52?' Alex stopped pacing again.
'Yeah she is. Wait is she not? Oh Rao was my card wrong last year? I'm sure I checked with Mom.' You rambled slightly, upset you had forgotten your own Jeju's age.
'She's 30.' Your mind went blank.
'30?' You squeaked.
'Yeah. 30...'
'Rao. What year is it?' Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
'2020.' Major fuck.
'For the love of Rao-' at that exact moment, your Jeju came stumbling in, in her supersuit.
'You called for me agent Danvers?' She asked, glancing towards you and then doing a double take.
In your anxious state, you accidentally tuned into Kryptonese.
'Rao how did I end up time travelling?' You murmured.