Away (Tom Holland)

Requested by Reader_Lover9000: can you please do an imagine where Tom and you have four kids and they start to think that he doesn't want them since he's always away, so he has to make it up to them

"Come on, kids, daddy's leaving!" I yelled up the stairs, my arms cradling a sleeping baby Morgan as Tom shrugged his coat on.

"What?! He can't leave without saying goodbye!" Rosie exclaimed, her and Peter running down the stairs as James waddled behind them.

"Do you really think that I would leave without saying goodbye to all of my little monsters, huh? Of course not!" Tom laughed, making Rosie and Peter squeal as he picked them up in his arms.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked quietly as I picked James up with my free arm, all of the kids being held between Tom and I.

"Daddy is going to transform into Spiderman again." Tom smiled.

"Yay!" James squealed, making Tom and I chuckle as Rosie and Peter wrapped their small arms around Tom's neck, him returning the hug.

"We'll miss you, daddy." Rosie sniffled quietly.

"I'll miss you guys too, so, so much. But I'll be back in no time, okay?" he reassured, giving them small smiles before putting them down. He smiled at James, making the small boy squeal as Tom gently took him from me.

"You going to be good for mummy, and your big brother and sister?" he asked as he gently bobbed him up and down.

"Yeah." James nodded enthusiastically, making Tom and I smile as he hugged James before putting him down. He smiled at Morgan and made grabby hands towards her, making her laugh and squeal like her brother had as Tom took her too.

"I'll miss you, so much, baby girl." He smiled at her. She stared at him with eyes identical to his own, small sounds and gurgles leaving her mouth as she chewed on her fist. Tom looked at me.

"I'll be back in no time, yeah? I'll miss you so much." He spoke, his voice cracking slightly as he tightly hugged me. I returned it and bit my lip, giving him a slightly forced a smile as I held his face.

"I always feel bad about leaving you with four kids under the age of ten." He winced slightly.

"We'll be fine, Tommy. We always are." I shrugged. He sighed and nodded before leaning down and gently kissing me. I had to admit that it was always hard when Tom left, especially for months on end. It was absolutely hectic trying to raise four kids all under the age of six at the best of times, it became that much harder when it was only me. But we managed. And it was Tom's wages that were giving our children the lives that we wanted for them. Morgan squealed and gently hit one fist each against mine and Tom's faces, making us groan as we broke the kiss.

"Ow." Tom chuckled before gently giving Morgan back to me and picking up his bag.

"I'll see you little monsters in a month, okay? But I'll Facetime mummy every day and will talk to you guys too, yeah?" He reassured as he opened the front door.

"Daddy, don't go!" Rosie screamed as her and Peter grabbed one of his legs each. I sighed, quickly putting Morgan in her living room crib as I knew that Tom would need help making the other three kids let him leave.

"I have to, Ro, but I'll be back so soon, and I'll have presents!" he exclaimed.

"Yay, presents!" Peter laughed as I picked up James.

"Come on, you two, daddy has to go now." I sighed, tears running down the kids' faces as they finally tore themselves away from Tom's legs. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.