Turning Back the Clock

"and leave you to deal with Ron and Hermiones bickering alone? Never

"and leave you to deal with Ron and Hermiones bickering alone? Never."

y/n pov

I woke up in the hospital wing. I was confused at what had happened until I looked around and saw Professor Lupin, Ron, and Harry in the beds around me. I wonder where Hermione went.

I pulled up my shirt a little bit and winced at my bandaged torso. I looked out the window to see it was still dark outside. I must have woken up too early.

I remebered the events that had played out hours prior. Last thing I remeber seeings before I seemingly passed out was Lupin in his werewolf form. I shuddered at the memory.

"y/n?" I heard Harry groggily ask. He slowly sat up and put on his glasses.

"Hi" I responded weakly.

He got off his bed quietly and quickly made his way over to mine to pull me into a hug.

"You gave us I right scare there, I thought we lost you." He said against my shoulder.

"and leave you to deal with Ron and Hermiones bickering alone? Never." I joked.

He pulled away and his eyes landed on the cuts on my stomach. His smile faded as he looked back up at me.

"Im so sorry." He said.

"For what?"

"Getting you involved in this. I never meant for anyone to get hurt, especially not you."

"Harry its ok this isn't your fault." I assured him and I put my hand on his.

He thought for a moment before smiling at me "I saw my dad."

"What?" I asked him.

"His patronous, he saved me." 

I knew there was no way Harry's dad could have saved him but I also knew Hermione would bring that up later.

"Thats great." I said returning his bright expression. I looked back out the window to see the sun starting to rise.

Hermione burst in the room. Harry and I quickly pulled our hands apart and blushed.

"They have Sirius! They're going to perform the kiss!" She frantically yelled.

"You mean their gonna kill him?" Harry said getting off my bed.

"No its worse, much worse. They are going to suck out his soul." Hermione explained.

Dumbledore than came in the room.

"Headmaster you've got to stop them!" Hermione begged. "They've got the wrong man!"

"Its true sir, Sirius is innocent." Harry said.

"It was Peter Pettigrew!" I added in from my bed.

"You have to beleive us."

"I do, Ms. Granger. But I'm sorry to say the word of three 13 year old wizards will convince few others." Dumbledore said.