Chapter Thirty-Nine

Katy's POV

One day left until the war. One more day until Zach dies. I can't let it happen I have to change the future. The only question is how. 

First a shower. I made my way into the bathroom, stripped and jumped into the shower. It was a nice hot shower. Once I got out, I put on black skinny jeans, white v-neck t-shirt and some black boots. I tied my hair back in a pony-tail. I put light make up on and went into Ashton's room to wake him up.

It's only 7:30 yet everyone in the blue moon pack is up how the fuck do they do it.,

I walked up to Ashton and he was sleeping peacefully. I kissed his forehead and he's eyes shot open, it made me jump.

"Mummy you scared me." Ashton said. 

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean too." I replied. I kneeled next to his bed and he got out of bed and came into my lap, he snuggled into my neck and fell back to sleep. He then began to snore lightly.

Half and hour later:

FUCK FUCK FUCK! I Have a cramp in my leg from kneeling. I haven't moved once since Ashton fell asleep in my lap, now I have a FUCKING CRAMP!

"Ashton. Ashton." I said.

"Mhm." Ashton Groaned.

"Wake up it's 8:00." I said 

"No." Was all Ashton said.

"ASHTONNNN." Zach flings the door open and yells.

"DADDDDDYY." Ashton yells back. Ashton run's into Zach's arms and I'M FREE.

I stand up but no I fall straight back down. 

"Stupid cramp." I mutter under my breath.

Zach must have heard me, because as soon as I said that he starts laughing his ass off.

1 hour later:

"Good morning doctor Jones." I said to doctor Jones.

"Morning Katy." He replied.

"How's Hayden?" I asked with worry.

"He's great, he's up and running actually." Doctor Jones replied with a smile on his face.

"Thank you so much doctor Jones." I said.

"No prob-" doctor Jones got cut off.

"KATY!" Someone yelled from behind me.

I looked at doctor Jones and he had a smile on his face.

I turned around to see Hayden standing there with flowers in his hands.. what's that all about? Never the less I'm glad to see my brother up and running.

"HAYDEN!!" I yelled and ran to him.

I gave him the longest hug ever!

"How are you feeling? Does your shoulder hurt? "Do you need anything? When are you coming back to the pack house? When did you wake up?" I asked him a bunch of questions. I hadn't realised until a little after I asked him, but man do I ask questions fast.

"Katy you done?" Hayden asked me with sass.

"Yes." I replied.

"Well I got you roses because your name's Katy 'Rose.' Get it." He said and then started laughing. "Also because you saved my life." Hayden replied and gave me the sweetest and most honest smile.

"Aw Hayden. Your my baby brother, no matter what I'll always be there for you!" I said in awe. I took the flowers from him and gave him another hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the flowers Hayden." I added.

Zach's POV

'Katy can you come in Ashton's room please, us 3 need to talk.' I mind-linked Katy. 

I figured it's time for Ashton to know what's happening tomorrow, I mean he is my son now and he has a right to know.

'On my way.' Katy linked back.

"Ashton, your mum and I need to talk to you about tomorrow, you might be upset by it. But we are only doing it to keep you safe." I said to Ashton.

Ashton walked into my arms and sat in my lap.

"I'm scared." He said.

"No no, don't be Ash. Do you know how brave you are little man. When the bad guys hurt your real mummy and daddy, you were so brave. We are so proud of you." I said to him. A smile took over his face.

"Really?" He asked with excitement.

"Yes little man." I replied.

"Aww how cute." Katy said from behind us.

"Yeah we are cute." I replied and smirked.

"Katy, I think it's time we talk to Ashton about the possibilities of tomorrow." I added. The smile on Katy's face disappeared and she came and sat next to me. She put her hand on my shoulder and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Your right." Katy said while still having her hand on my shoulder.

"Ashton, tomorrow were going to fight the bad guys." Katy started.

"The bad guys that killed my parents?" Ashton asked.

"Uh yes..." I replied.

"YAY!" He yelled.

"Ashton your going to wait in the cell ok, you'll wait with Megan and Ariana. Because it's to dangerous for you to be outside ok? You have to be a really really good boy tomorrow. Promise us?" Katy asked.

"I promise. But will anything bad happen to you guys?" He asked with sadness all over his face.

Katy and I looked at each other, I honestly didn't know what to say.

"No. Nothing will happen to us." Katy replied confidently. I knew deep down she was just as scared and nervous as the rest of us.

I looked at her in confusion and she just smiled.

"But Ashton if anything does happen promise us again, that you will be brave." Katy asked with hurt.

"I promise." Ashton said and then hugged us both.

1 more day until the war. 

_______

Sorry for the short chapter, I just didn't have much to write for this one. Next couple of chapters will have all the action. Geez I just realised this book is coming to an end, though I have a new book planned it's a werewolf book. I'll have more details about it soon! Thanks for the support! Love you guys xx

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential