Our Family

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Just how fast the nightChanges"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Just how fast the night
Changes"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was the day of the Quidditch World Cup Final.

I was already dressed and milling about the house excitedly, Remus was gathering things we'd need whilst Sirius and I said our goodbyes.

I wouldn't be away for long, I'd only be staying with the Weasley's for the Quidditch game night then I'd come back to get my things for another year at Hogwarts.

Still, I hadn't left Sirius or Remus's side since we'd begun living together. After so many years apart, leaving just felt so final and wrong. Sirius had his arms on either side of my arms as he said goodbye.

"You have a good time okay little fox?" He smiled softly.

I nodded silently and bit my lip to contain my tears. It was silly to be crying over something this trivial and small but I had just got my Dad back and I didn't want to miss another moment with him again-not if I could help it.

"Next time it'll be you, me and Moony. We'll be able to go out together once we prove your innocent" I sniffled, spouting dreams that Sirius didn't really believe would ever happen.

"Of course dear" Sirius kissed my forehead, "make sure you tell Harry I said hello, will you?" He requested.

"Of course, love you" I murmured with a half smile pulling up the side of my face where the scar was. It had healed nicely, it was very visible-almost identical in colour and looks to Remus's scars, "take care of yourself whilst we're gone. Don't burn the house down" I teased.

"Don't joke about that your father would find a way" Remus chirped with a cheeky grin.

"You set a dorm on fire, one time and suddenly that's all your about" Sirius mocked.

Sirius shot a broad grin back at him before they hugged, patting each other's back. Remus squeezed his eyes shut when they hugged, like when he reopened them his best friend wouldn't be there and it'd all be a dream.

I knew the feeling all too well.

Remus attended my side and with a final wave, we apparated to the burrow.

I quickly rushed inside the house.

"Oh goodness! It's so good to see you deary!" Molly's motherly voice sounded as Remus entered in behind me. Molly hugged me tight and I smiled at her, "you look stunning dear! Everyone's missed you" she said.