CHAPTER NINE

That woman  drove me crazy and I had no idea why I shouldn't have even been mad to learn that she was going out to see somebody els but I was

I shouldn't have even cared but I do witch lead me to talk with my dick instead of my head I had tried to go into her room and apologize but obviously that didn't go so well either.

Knowing at any moment now that some guy might pick her up made my blood boil and gave me an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach she didn't even know the guy had she no regards for her safety at all?

I don't really call this me being jealous more like me just worried for her safety is all I mean she's going out with a complete stranger someone she didn't know someone who she wasn't familiar with how could I not be worried.

"Hey uncle you okay?" Jonathan asked from beside me as he'd paused the game he was watching to look at me.

I looked at him from beside me almost afraid that he could hear my thoughts "y-yeah why do you ask?" I asked nervously.

He shrugged "I mean nothing by it , it just seems as if your deep in thought wanted to make sure you were alright is all I heard about your wife  sorry by the way" he said staring at me sympathetically.

I shook my head "I'm over it she made her decision I made mine" Jonathan looked at me unsure but left the topic alone anyways and changed the subject.

"Anyways do you have any plans while your here?" He asked.

I shrugged "I don't know I'm just doing what I used to do when I lived here running the company with your father again he thought it was a good idea if I actually started next month so for now I'm just taking a look at things in the office and seeing how things have changed" I said.

"Oh okay" he nodded his head.

"What about about you?" I asked.

"Me I'm not really doing any thing business associated still trying to get the bands big break" he explained.

Hmm so basically nothing with his life.

"Okay" I said staring ahead at the tv.

Just then I heard the doorbell ring and watched Heaven come jogging down the stairs.

She ran past both Jonathan and I straight towards the hallway she later came back with two gentlemen beside her and at that moment jennifer was making her way down stairs wearing a romper while applying lipstick on.