Birthday

An: There's going to be lots of pictures in this one since it's pretty special 😘

Cove's POV
I woke up to a bunch of text messages wishing me happy birthday.

Happy birthday babe, love you girly pop 🥳🥰 -Leah

Happy birthday beautiful 🎂- Sydney

Happy birthday Cove I'm so glad we're friends 😊- Emma

Happy birthday gurl, finally 16. Ugh I can't believe my baby is growing up 🤦‍♀️ - Lizzy

I thanked all of them then looked through my group chat I have with all of my friends to see that they planned a surprise for me since I love surprises. Leah said she'll pick me up at 1.

As I got up to go shower and change into my outfit that I already picked last night, I got another text.

Happy birthday baby! You're 16 just like me now! Call me whenever you have some time so I can tell you our plans.

As you can probably guess, that's from River. I quickly shot him a reply before getting into the shower.

Thank you River! I'll call you after breakfast. I'm so excited for whatever you have planned!!!

I took my time showering since it's barely 9:30, I even used a special body wash with sparkles in it!

Once I got out and dried off, I put on my first outfit for the day. It's white crop top and a pink skirt. The outfit shows just a sliver of stomach (this one is at the top).

I then sat down and did a pretty complex hairstyle where I put half of my hair up into a bow shape and curled the rest.

Finally I did my makeup, adding pink glittery eyeshadow, pink lipstick and some light pink blush to complement my outfit

Once I finally finished getting ready, I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning," I greeted my lovely parents who are sitting on couch drinking coffee while watching the news.

"Good morning sweetie you look beautiful," my Dad completed.

"Thanks Dad," I smiled and sat down next to them.

"Happy birthday baby, we made you crepes with Nutella," a wide grin spread across my face at my mom's words, and I quickly thanked her before rushing to the table.

Sure enough there sits a beautiful breakfast of Nutella crepes with strawberries and bananas inside. To drink there's a glass of my favorite chocolate milk.

 To drink there's a glass of my favorite chocolate milk