Time travel part 2 (Supercorp)

Your mom's eyes widened and unshed tears instantly formed. They then took in your form and widened more and more as she took in the S on your suit.
'How do you know how to speak Kryptonese?' Your Jeju asked wetly.
'You taught me.'
'I don't know you. I'm sorry. Am I supposed to know you?'
'Clearly not if I'm in the year 2020.'
'What year are you from?' Your Jeju didn't seem angry or upset, just curious.
'2042'
'How did you end up here'
'I don't know Jeju. I think it was an alien.'
'Jeju?' She whispered, clearly surprised as she slipped back into English.
'Yeah. You're Kara Zor-El. My mother.' You looked to see her reaction.
'Holy shit. She has your eyes Kar.' You had forgotten Aunt Alex was even in the room but she spoke up.
'One of them. The other comes from Mom.' You supplied.
Your Jeju walked slowly up to you and placed a gentle hand on your cheek.
'Your Mom...' Kara trailed off as she zeroed in on your one green eye, '...Lena' she breathed out.
'Yup. Technically I'm (Y/n) Luthor- Danvers but you and Mom prefer (Y/n) Zor-El.' You watched one of your moms tears escape.
'Hey don't cry Jeju.'
'I'm sorry. It's just- I'm sorry.' She said again, it being obvious she's trying to keep tears at bay.
'Well,' your aunt coughed awkwardly ,' I better get Lena then.'
'Don't.' Your Jeju turned to her sister.
'Oh no. I didn't stumble into this time did I?' You asked, cringing at how awkward this could get.
'What time are you talking about?' Your aunt raised an eyebrow.
'The time were you were apparently hopelessly in love with each other but pretending to hate each other.' You remembered them talking about it and laughing over it at dinner.
'What- that's- what- that's not what's happening.' Your Jeju scoffed and blushed.
'Just get Mom Aunt Alex. She's the only one that can probably fix this.' Alex snapped her head up at the 'aunt' title and tried to hide the smile as she walked away.
'So...' Kara's heart rate picked up ,' am I a good mom?' She looked at the ground.
'The best, Jeju. You and mom have taught me so much. You're awesome.' Your Jeju looked up and smiled softly.
'Really?'
'Yeah. Your pancakes are amazing too.'
Your Jeju let out a soft chuckle.
'Can I hug you?' You asked.
'I'm your mother of course you can.'
'I know it's just-' you were cut off by the familiar strong arms wrapping around your form.
A few hours later...
Your laugh was cut off by the sound of heels you knew.
'Mom.' You breathed out as you took in the image of her. She looked slightly younger but the rest was all your Mom.
She studied you for a long second, like she did when you got a detention.
'Hey. I've been... informed of the situation. I'll get to work on it right away.' She spoke in the soft voice she did when you were upset, and you choked up a little bit.
It was clear your aunt and jeju hadn't heard your mom talk like that to anyone ever because they both held shocked expressions as Lena touched your arm briefly and then left towards a lab.
You tried to forget the fact she didn't even say hi to your jeju, you knew at this time they had some issues to figure out.
A few more hours later...
'(Y/n) sweetie, it's done. I can get you back to your year.' Your mom popped her head into the room you were sitting in with Alex and Kara.
'Okay. I guess this is goodbye for a while.' You smiled.
'I guess it is.' You were pulled into a hug and you didn't mention the wet patch where your Jeju's head had rested.
'I made it so this interaction was never in the loop of time. It could cause some major changes.' Your mom told you as she sat you down in a chair.
'Are you ready?'
'Yes.'
'Okay.' Your mom prodded a needle into you and you felt your eyes close.
A rush flew through your body and you opened your eyes again to see your mom peering down at you.
'Rao did it not work?' You asked.
'Oh Rao, Kar come here. She's awake.' Your mom pulled you into a tight hug and relief washed over you as you tugged her more into your arms.
You felt two more strong arms encompass your body and heard two sniffles.
'How long was I out?' You asked after taking a deep breath in and thanking Rao for your moms brains.
'About 12 hours.' They said in sync, something that happened regularly.
'Im pretty sure I time travelled.' You watched as a green and blue pair of eyes looked up at you.
'What do you mean?' Your Jeju replied.
'It's a long story.'
'We have time.' Your mom said with a small playful grin.
'But I want to talk to Aunt Alex about her language problem first.'