His Mark

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Like a firefly, loose tonightBetter catch it before it burns this place down"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Like a firefly, loose tonight
Better catch it before it burns this place down"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

We all entered the stadium, travelling up the many flights of stairs to our seats.

The place was already alive with energy, so much that I could practically burst! People chanted and cheered excitedly, families smiled and laughed together...it made me miss Sirius a little.

"Blimey Dad, how far up ARE we?" Ron exclaimed, leaning over the barriers to get a good look at what was below us.

"Well put it this way, if it rains...you'll be the first to know" Lucius Malfoy said with a twisted smirk sitting upon his stiff face.

"Don't look now" George whispered into my ear.

"It's Daddy Snake" Fred whispered in the ear, a crooked grin on his face.

His bleach blonde hair flowed behind his shoulders and he's just as evil looking as I imagined. I scowled warningly at him and Draco, Lucius seemed to narrow his eyes at me in recognition. I stared back at him unwaveringly but felt the twins join my side.

"Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself" Draco boasted, flicking some dust off his suit shoulders

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people." Lucius thrust their end of his cane into Draco's stomach and I remembered what Draco's biggest fear was...his father.

Harry turned Hermione around and the rest of us began to follow him until I felt a sting on my hand. Lucius has his cane pinning my hand to the barrier.

"Do enjoy yourself won't you Black, Potter. While you can." Lucius said my name like it was filth.

"Threaten me or my family again Malfoy" I dared him.

Remus ripped the cane from my hand and chucked it back down at Lucius who stared at him with pure disbelief and disgust. The look made me want to hex him into oblivion but Fred's worried face checking over my hand relaxed some of my anger.

Draco smiled evilly.

"I see you and your fake father are looking more and more alike these days" Draco sneered.

"I'll break that crooked nose of yours Malfoy!" Fred threatened.

"Yeah bugger off!" Ron called after him.