𝟤𝟩 | 𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖤

AFTER LEAVING THE CLUB AT AROUND, they all went to the AirBnB at around 2 in the morning

AFTER LEAVING THE CLUB AT AROUND, they all went to the AirBnB at around 2 in the morning. "What if they hear us?" She whimpers as he moved his fingers inside of her with precision. He purposely picked the room farthest away from everyone but they were all over the house at the moment.

"Fuck them." He tells her, moving his mouth lower down her body. "D, let's just wait until they go to sleep." Corinne mumbles making look at her like she was crazy. He ignores her statement, moving his fingers faster. "Let go of me." He tells her when she grabs his hand.

"It's too much."

"Open yo legs." He says, ignoring her statements. "D." She whines causing him to stop fingering her to spread her legs further while leaving a trail of kisses down her body. "You want me to stop?" He asks, before placing kisses on her inner thighs. He was teasing her, his tongue was collecting the arousal was on her thighs. "You running and I ain't even did shit." He laughs when she attempts to close her legs.

He tightly grips her thighs attaching his lips to the bundle of nerves. Her body was confused about what it wanted to do. She wasn't sure if she wanted to run or hold his head in place. When she realized running wasn't an option, she rests her left hand on the back of his head.

He sucks on her clit before flattening his tongue running a long firm lick from one end to another. She bit her bottom occasionally seeing her slick juices that coated his tongue. He groans, sending vibrations through her body making her moan. Demon began to lap at her pussy while squeezing her thigh. The tempo nearly had her in tears with her stamina lowering. "Oh my god." She cries in ecstasy while rolling her hips into his tongue.

Her back arched into his magic touch when he pops her thigh. He didn't want to stop his oral assault to correct her. She moans as the muscles in her stomach tighten. She was starting to feel overwhelmed with pleasure.

Demon laps up every last drop of her cum to the point where her eyes rolled back. He leans up to kiss her allowing the taste of her arousal to blossom on her tongue.

She sits up watching him take off his shirt before taking it upon herself to help strip him of his pants. She eagerly takes him into her mouth. She slowly swirled her tongue around the tip of his member.

She smiles as he moans lowly above her while he uses his hand to hold her hair back. She steadily speeds up her movements as she takes more and more of him in her mouth. She gags when his tip pushes pass her uvula.

"Shit." He groans, pushing her head further down making the blowjob sloppier. "Don't fucking stop." He tells her as she starts moving her head back. She hums to prevent herself from gagging when she attempts to deep throat him again.

"Fuck, Cece." She hears from above her when his cum starts to spill into her mouth. She continues sucking, swallowing the cum as fast it came.

"Ma, chill." He moans tapping her shoulder. She doesn't listen continuously moving her head and hands providing pleasure. "Cece." He grunts as she continues bobbing her head. She collects the cum that had dribbled down the side of her mouth on her finger, sucking it clean before looking up at him. "You said don't stop." Corinne giggles.