𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

"How I think different MCYTs would react if they discovered that their best friend had a crush on the same person that they did."

——————————

Dream
- "Shit."

- He'd just straight up tell them that he liked you too.

- It would be better than just lying.

- It would also save him a lot of his discomfort.

- It'd probably just turn into a battle of who could win your affection first.

- He'd flirt with you as his friend tries to flirt with you.

- It'd just be a competition.

- But if his friend ended up winning you over, he'd back down and not pursue you any more.

George
- He wouldn't say anything about his crush.

- He'd deny ever liking you.

- He wouldn't help his friend or set him up with you, he'd just silently sit in the corner.

- And he'd probably wait long enough for them to win you over, leaving him in the dark.

Sapnap:
- It's on.

- He'd immediately say that he has a crush on you too.

- "Well, I like them too. So..."

- It's an anime battle from there. Sabotage and everything.

- If his friend ended up winning your affection, he'd get really salty and mad and probably would end up not speaking to either of you.

- But it's honestly because he's just upset.

- He would come around eventually, but it would take him a lot of time.

Tommy
- "Oh, well this is awkward because..."

- He'd tell his friend straight away.

- But he wouldn't really do anything. It'd be awkward for the both of them.

- He'd probably back away from his crush and stop speaking to them.

- But just because he backed away, it doesn't mean that he's helping his friend.

Tubbo
- Goes full-on Angelica Schuyler mode.

- He won't tell his friend that he likes you too.

- Instead, he'll set you two up.

- It'll hurt, but anything for his best friend.

- And he'll watch quietly from the sidelines as you two have a perfect life.

Skeppy
- Ship mode.

- Still denting that he likes you too.

- He'd always say things like 'You should talk to (Y/n)! You two are so cute together!'.

- He'd most likely set you two up.

- But I feel like in the end, he wouldn't even be sad. He'd still be shipping you two.