39

George laughed at the hippogriff, Dream found the situation adorable and watched George's smile grow. His heart practically melted.

God he couldn't lie to himself, he loved George way too much.

He leaned against him and turned back to the tv.

They gave up on watching the rest a couple hours later. Dream was fascinated by the metamorphmagus. They could change their appearance like he could. He looked out the window to see it was still pretty bright outside.

Dream altogether was happy and had way too much energy after sitting for that long, so he did what was only natural.

Run around the house in circles like a maniac.

George stumbled backwards when Dream nearly crashed into him. He laughed as he rambled an apology and slowed down. " What are you running around for? " He asked curiously.

" I've got nothing to do! I need to stretch. " The blonde replied, stretching out his wings for emphasis. His tail was wagging wildly.

" Well okay then. " George hummed, wrapping his arms around Dream, he felt the imp jump in surprise.

" Hello. " Dream chirped as he hugged George back, letting his wings flop lazily.

" Hi. " George said as he looked up at him. And they just stood there, quietly.

It was a comfortable aura. Dream smiled. He felt like his heart was going a million miles an hour. He didn't want to move but he did anyway.

He fixed his mask and let go of George, glancing out the window. " Snow is weird. " He suddenly commented.

George nodded. " And cold. " Dream tilted his head a little. He wondered why.

" What are we supposed to do? The Land Of The Dead is going to be overflowing with it. " Dream complained. George thought for a moment before he grinned.

" We can fix that! " The Brit exclaimed, snatching Dream's hand and running out the back door.

" George! Slow down! You didn't even grab a jacket! What are you doing? " Dream laughed. George just kept running, hand in hand with Dream. Dream's ears perked up.

Dream winced at how cold the snow was, but followed, though it wasn't like he had much of a choice. He crashed into George when he came to an abrupt halt. He stumbled backwards and shook his head looking up. The scenery was admittedly quite beautiful.

The clearing was glistening with the snow and had random areas of ice. Dream grinned. " Wow, this is stunning. " He said. He reached down and picked up a chunk of ice before hissing and chucking it across the space. He shook his hand and laughed softly. George was giggling.

George grabbed handfuls of snow and tossed them to the side. Dream's tail wagged as he leaned forwards, he covered his hands with his sleeves and helped out, tossing some of the snow at George.

He gasped and laughed, scooping up and handful and chucking it at Dream, who screeched and ducked in response. He stumbled backwards and grabbed another handful, throwing it at George. George screamed and laughed.

They ran around and yelled between each other, laughing. They slipped around in the icy snow and ran across a small, frozen over lake, Dream tried to run across and fell flat on his ass.

" Ouch! " He yelped, trying to jolt upright. He struggled and slid across the lake. George was hunched over laughing. He slid over and offered a hand. Dream took it George hauled him up. George's feet slid out from under him and they both fell over and Dream wheezed.

" This is obviously not working. " He laughed, he opted to drag himself towards the solid ground and flopped in the snow. He took a deep breath and pushed himself upright.

He turned and got a snowball to the face. Dream coughed and spluttered, his eyes watering. He wiped them and played it off as nothing, George was laughing and now standing on the solid ground too. Dream scrambled away, giving a fake laugh.

" Dream! It's cold. " George complained, shivering. He was only in a long sleeve version of his normal T-shirt. Even then, he was frozen.

" I told you to take a jacket! " Dream snorted. He took off his mask, which was surprisingly cold. He put it back on.

" I know but- " George was cut off by Dream wrapping him up in his sweatshirt and hugged him. His tail wagged as he let go.

" There! Nice and warm. " Dream said, stifling a shiver. George mumbled a thanks and grabbed Dream's hand again, leading him back to the house. They opened up the backdoor and gave a content sigh, taking in the warm.

Dream and George wandered back in the house and Eret looked up, rolling his eyes. " You're back?" He asked with a laugh. He set down the book he was reading and readjusted his blanket.

Dream nodded, his teeth chattering. He sat down on the couch and wrapped himself on the blanket. " Brrr " He whined. George sat down beside him with an amused expression and Dream curled himself up against the Brit.

George ruffled his hair and turned on the tv.

" Want to continue the marathon? " George asked. Dream and Eret nodded. Dream wrapped the blanket around him and George.

" I'll go make some hot chocolate. " Eret announced. Dream turned his attention to the tv. He did his best to ignore the continuing stinging in his cheek where he had been hit by the snow. He yawned and leaned his head on George's shoulder. 

Hi y'all!

I'm considering adding blob Dream. What do y'all think? I Have an idea on how it would work. 

Already, I'm almost at 10k. Wow. Tysm!

Aight That's all lol.

Love y'all! 

moony <3