The art Lesson

Your POV

After the bell rang to indicate that we needed to leave. I went and got my bag I had thrown on the floor and headed out the door with my three dumbasses following me.

I had decided to change since there was no reason for me being in my uniform anymore. I decided to just wear a black shirt and light blue jeans.

First was sociology, which wasn't far from where we were, where we dropped off Blue after telling her to meet us at the front of the assembly hall after lesson. Then we went down to the P.E changing rooms and introduced Yellow to the Coach and told her to meet us at the assembly hall after as well. Me and White made our way over to the art class, the teacher was surprised to see me, since she should of had me first lesson, but practically ignored us.

Me and White stood at the back as we waited for the last few dawdlers to wander their way through. "Could everyone please give a warm welcome to our guests," announced Professor Night as everyone took their seats. Everyone looked at me and White, but mostly adoringly at White and surprised at me.

"There are two spare seats at the back, so you two might want to take a seat," said the professor pointing to two seats next to a year 12 boy on his own. I took the seat right next to him and White on my other side. The boy was around the same height as me.

Professor Night took the register, the boy's name was Oscar by the way. The class soon started as everyone continued their projects.

I was getting bored just observing, so I got to go and get some paper to do some drawing. " I'm going to get some paper and a pencil, so I can draw" I told White after I saw her looking at me weird. "Is my lesson that boring," came the voice of professor Night. "To be completely honest, yeah." I said to the professor trying to look annoyed.

She looked around to make sure no one was watching then ruffled my hair and then she walked back to the front of the classroom. I carried on walking to the 'magic cupboard' as we all liked to call it. It was just a cupboard at the side of the classroom that contained art supplies. I looked through the drawers trying to find a pencil as I had already grabbed a piece of paper.

As I was doing this, I could feel a pair of eyes digging into the back of my head. I swear White has been looking at me a lot recently and it's starting to weird me out a little.

I made my way back over to White and Oscar with a smile on my face. When I sat down, I could tell that White wanted to ask me something but decided it was best to leave it. She instead decided to watch the class, like she was supposed to be doing, and avoided eye contact with me as much as she could.

I looked to see what other people were doing and, unsurprisingly, they were all doing something different. I decided to draw White since I could see her properly, being this close. Wait I was really close to White, like almost touching close. Yeah, I know that she's leaned on me before, but that was with only the Diamond there to see us.

I looked away feeling my face turn red as a tomato. I slowly looked up to see Night looking at me smirking, she gave me a wink and thumbs up then nodded her head toward White. Oh, she knew. Great. This was definitely going to result in more teasing on the weekend.

Anyway, I started with drawing the base of a face. Then first were the eyes, then came the nose then the lips, damn those kissable looking lips. Anyway, finally came the hair. I didn't want her to know I was drawing her specifically, so I decided to try and draw what I think she would look with her helmet. I first started with her bangs, I made sure that they covered where her gem should have been, then the rest of her hair. I don't know why but I pictured her having short, shoulder length hair, so that's what I drew. Finally came the shoulders. I decided not add the shoulder pads.

I got up to go and get pencils to shade with, and when I turn around, I see White looking at my art with literal stars in her eyes. Kind of freaked me out, not going to lie. I went over and just then, none other than Professor Night walks up to White and looks over her shoulder. White looks at her and asks the dreaded question.

"Why did (y/n) draw this I've seen her sketchbook and none of her drawings are of people." She looks at me with a wicked smile on her face, she saw me looking at White as I drew didn't, she. "That is a drawing of her crush." I just stood by the cupboard not moving wanting to know where their conversation was going.

"She has a crush on someone?" White asked looking a little disheartened. "Mhm", Night said nonchalantly. "I can't tell by the picture, so could you tell me if their male or female, please?" asked White quietly. "Why do you want to know?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "No reason," White said turning a little pink. "Her crush doesn't have a gender but prefers to be referred to as a female."

I could see a spark in White's eye after hearing that. "I could tell you her name if you'd like," Night said getting White's attention. "I would appreciate that." "Her crushes name is W-." " What are you two talking about then?" I asked butting into their conversation to try and save my ass from further embarrassment. "Nothing dear, I'm just going to get back to teaching," Night said announcing her exit.

"What were you talking about," I said sitting down, already knowing the answer. "Nothing my dear, nothing at all."

The rest of the lesson was uneventful, when it came to the end of the lesson both me and White helped tidy up. We left the classroom and headed down to the assembly hall to meet up with Yellow and Blue to head to the eating hall, which was exactly the same as the assembly hall except for the fact that there was food on the counters on the side for students to pick and choose in the hall that were restocked every ten minutes, for lunch.

I hate my aunt, Isabella Night, so much sometimes.