Welcome! ♡

BOOK TWO OF GONE GIRL IS OUT NOW!

Thank you so much for clicking on my story!
This book is complete and the chapters get longer and better (hopefully lol)

Personal Instagram: _diana_simion_

Keep in mind there might be some typos and errors. I'll edit everything once I finish the book!

I started thinking about this story in late 2017, I was 15 and I finally decided to write it on Wattpad three years later. It took me a long time to get my thoughts together but I finally made a plan and the whole story is well elaborated.

The point of this book is that I wanted to depict real trauma, not something that goes away one chapter in, and certainly not something that goes away because of a boy. Yes, it's a love story, it's a very slow burn kind of love story so don't read it if you get bored, because this is the kind of love you'd die for, it's frustrating and hurtful but rewarding once you have it. But it's not only about that, this book follows Veronica Reeves, and how she learns to live with her trauma. There will be more than one book, I have everything figured out.

Keep in mind this story contains sexual abuse, suicide, violence, sex, alcohol, and drug consumption, eating disorder, PTSD, self-harm.

~ some chapters have songs and sometimes pictures that go along with the story, you should check them out ~

Please let me know what you think about my book ♡