Chapter 10

(BTS' song Dionysus! I forgot to tell you. You can send me a pic or vid to put at the top if you want to.)

Keefe's POV

The weekend went by in a blur. All I could think about it what I did wrong. I shouldn't have kissed Biana. Monday came again. I didn't want to go, but I really need to try to make things right with my friends.

I threw on clothes and carefully styled 'The Hair'. I grabs a piece of toast and headed out.

I met up with Fitz and Biana to try to talk to them. Sophie walks by, we all rush over to try to talk to her. She just ignores us and walks away.

Keefe Sencen please come to the office

I sigh I start heading us now. What could it be this time?

I walked into the office the front desk lady introduced me to a girl with soft blonde curls with some pink at the tips. Pale skin, dark green eyes, and heart shaped lips. She looks really pretty. Her name is Aella. 

"Keefe can you please show Aella around?"

"S-s-su-sure?" It came out like a question. My face had to be bright red.

She nods and sends us away.

(Time skip lunch)

Aella and I go over and sit with Fitz. (I think he is okay with me now.) Fitz's eyes turn stormy. I look to see what he is looking at. 

Sophie. 

She is talking with Rylan. They both blush. They are exchanging phones now. He runs away excited.

What just happened?

(Time skip end of the school day)

Okay. So today I learned that Aella is from Canada (Where are my peeps from Canada!) , She is a few months younger than me, she is really smart, loves to prank people, and she is really kind.

"Hey Keefe!" She says. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to a movie tomorrow?"

My mouth drops to the floor. She likes me? All girls like Fitz. A few like me. How can a girl as pretty as her like me?

"Uhhhhhhh" I say. "Sure! Let's do it!" I decide because I may never get Sophie. Why not just move on.

She smiles at me and we exchange numbers then we go our separate ways.

Maybe this won't be too bad.

Hehe

Sorry it's a really bad chapter. 

Y'all must hate me now. I'm putting Keefe with Aella and Sophie with Rylan.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

What do you think?

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

-Fifi