↻ 1.1

"don't be scared, come to me so that i can kill you quicker" a boy said, his deep and hoarse voice that rang through the whole house as the girl did her best to defend herself

she didn't have anymore places to hide, in all her hiding spots he had found her, which scared her even more. 

it shows that the boy wasn't human, he wasn't a normal person but he knew how to blend in with the crowd. he had his dark black wings shown, the veins on his face revealed, his sharp fangs divulged, and had his deep brown eyes turned into jet black eyes that is covered in red.

"please no, please!" she pleaded and the boy managed to let out a small chuckle. the girl was still tensed, his chuckled sounded evil and forced.

"aww you're so cute while you're pleading me.." he said, taking more steps closer and leaned in, "it makes me want to kill you more!"

"have mercy, please!" the girl was hesitant to even say a word and she was being cautious, she just wanted to live a happy life.

yangyang then took some steps back, looking at her with his narrow eyes as she cried for help and mercy.

"aw sweetheart, do you even know me?" the girl shook her head hardly while staring at the boy who had red  eyes.

"i'm liu yangyang" he answered with a wide grin but the girl took a few moments to think.

who is liu yangyang? he's the son of the devil and is most likely known as a fictional character. but not a lot people knows that he's real and he's living through killing.

"liu, l-liu yangyang? li..u?" she wondered and wondered, the name was awfully familiar. and then it hit her. "liu yangyang as in the son of the devil? you're real?!"

"oh you know me! how cute!" he fake cooed as he slowly moved closer towards the girl. "so you do know that i show no mercy, right?"

"i didn't do anything wrong!" she knelt down, hoping that it would do something even if she knew that it meant nothing to him.

"oh hun, it's not on what you did.." the boy smirked at the girl who was kneeling, "it's on what i'm about to do"

"please! no! let me go! i still have to take care of my siblings" she was desperate, she didn't want to leave her family without anything.  but after realizing what she had just said, she instantly regret to even say anything.

"ooh!" the demon asked, looking around and eagerly smelling if there were any signs of more people. "where's your..uhm like siblings?"

"please spare us! we're innocent! please we'll do whatever you want" the girl said, politely bowing and yangyang laughed lightly while walking to the girl and holding her by her chin.

"well i want to kill you, is that fair?" his intimidating self showed an angelic smile but the girl reminds herself to not fall for this smile. because behind that angelic smile, there's a sinful demon, the one who kills innocent.

the demon then forced the girl to face him, his red, narrow eyes staring onto her blue, doe eyes.

"now where are your siblings?

so what do you think for the first chapterrr?

but sorry for the short chapter uwu

ngl if yangyang made me his punching bag, i'll gladly do it

haha i'm ult-ing yangyang (sorry dejun, hyuck, and sung) <-- don't mind my ult line ot23 is still my bias