4.1 - Usual Morning in DC

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" Y/N yelled as he shot awake from the sofa, his face soaking wet.

"Morning Y/N" Said a grinning Steve with a empty water bottle in his hand decked out in some a grey Under Armour shirt and blue sweatpants, he clapped his hands together in a 'chop chop' manner ",Now come on get up" he encouraged.

Y/N groaned holding a sulky expression before throwing his forearm over his face "What time is it?" He groggily asked

Steve glanced at the analogue clock on the wall "6:43, so get up we're late"

"Late for what exactly" Y/N asked still maintaining the same position as before.

"You're joining me on a run" Steve said far too cheerfully for Y/N's liking.

"Fuck that, I'm tired" He responded nestling his head into the pillow in the sofa turning his back to Captain America.

"Well you should have thought about that before you decided to watch all seven Saw films"

Y/N chuckled "It was for research purposes and sooooo worth it."

"Why?"

"So we can find out more creative ways to kill people" Venom flatly responded.

Steve let out a frustrated sigh "Alright, alright" He put his hands up, walking away from the sofa "I guess you're scared that you're not as quick as you used to be old man." Steve let his lips curve into a very miniscule smirk.

Y/N rose like The Undertaker from the sofa "Did you just make on old joke on me?" Y/N asked with surprise in his tone.

Steve shrugged his shoulders "Maybe" he innocently said.

"Oh it is on like Donkey Kong now boy" Venom determinedly said as the pair hopped over the back of the sofa and stomped off to get ready.

Steve meanwhile let out an inaudible chuckle "Knew that would do it"

Steve waited about five minutes for his friend to come out, Y/N was dressed in a white Adidas shirt and black sweatpants along with Nike trainers "Ready to go?" Steve asked

"I'm ready to run you into the dirt" Y/N confidently replied as he went past Steve and out the front door. Steve followed suit and locked the door behind him before Y/N stopped him by slapping him on the chest "Dude have you seen the hot blonde nurse that lives next door to us."

"I know of her - Kate I think her name is, she seems nice" He replies walking past her apartment and down the stairs.

"Yeah she does, cute, seems innocent, definitely has her own nurse's uniform. She is in several sections of the Venn Sexy Diagram." He says following Steve "There's just one problem."

Steve huffs "And what's that?"

"I reckon she's got a bit of a thing for you" Y/N teases as he rests his chin on Steve's right shoulder shaking him slightly as they head out of their apartment complex before heading towards the Washington Monument.