What The Heck

-Haneul POV-

I sat on the floor with my legs stretched far apart from each other. Following what our physical education teacher was doing, I stretched my hand to reach my left foot. Soomin and Jimin did the same next to me.

"No, well, I was just thinking that maybe girls are all secretly lesbian. I mean, think about it, guys show off their 'girls' or their biceps and all the girls absolutely fall for them. So technically, all those girls are falling for his 'girls'. Isn't that sus? It's confirmed, they're all lesbian. We're all lesbians."

"Haneul, what the heck goes on in your brain?"

"A lot of things. But anyway, I guess I'm not actually attracted to women, after all. After doing my research, I came to the conclusion that I'm what is called aesthetically attracted to females. They're just so beautiful with only the nicest personalities."

"Some of them."

"A lot of them. But I don't look at them and think, 'I'd tap that.' But then I look at some men and all hell breaks lose."

"What can I say, we're irresistible."

"Some men, Jimin, some."

We continued following the stretches along with the rest of the class, still talking.

"Interesting. Changing topics, I was thinking, since Thanksgiving Break is coming up, maybe we can go on a road trip together or something."

"Weren't you gonna go out with Daehyun?"

"Yeah, but he's actually gonna be out of town with his family. Besides, we haven't spent a holiday together in a while."

"We literally just spent Halloween together watching horror movies."

"And Jimin's birthday."

"My birthday isn't a holiday."

"For me it is, babyboy."

"Ew. That's not the point. The point is I already told my parents I'd be out all weekend and since I can't be with Daehyun, I'd rather spend it with my friends."

"That sounds really fun actually."

"Yeah, my parents are gonna go visit some family far away. I'm sure they'd let me go with y'all instead if they knew Haneul would be there."

"Haha, they still think I'm innocent like that?"

"Yeah, apparently."

"Noice."

"Well then, it's set. Let's tell the others after school or through text."