246

It was horrible. He went much rougher than the other times he had forced himself onto me. His hand had been wrapped around my neck as he grunted in pleasure while I just laid there, eyes on the ceiling as I tried to get my my mind away.

It was like I was watching myself from the other side of the room. Like my soul was there, screaming at Luke to stop but that was only on my head so he didn't hear me.

Though I never said yes. I had never said yes to having sex with him. He took that from me. He thought that me being his girlfriend meant he got a free pass to sleeping with me.

I was fifteen years old and I lost my virginity to my boyfriend who raped me. The only experience I had with sex was this. How much it hurt, how much I bled afterwards because I hadn't been turned on and he had been pushing into me. Already the second time he raped me, I had told myself that I never wanted to have sex again. I didn't like it and I was never going to enjoy it.

It was the next morning and we were both lying in bed. I was on my back and Luke was on his side with a hand on my bare stomach under my shirt.

"You are going to sleep in nothing but your knickers and my t-shirt"

I guess it gave him easy access. His fingers were moving around in circles and at any time he could either move up or move down to touch me.

"You were being good yesterday." He whispered. "So good."

Why does he think he owns me? Why does he think he have the right to have me whenever he feel like it? I didn't understand the logic behind it and I didn't understand how a person could act so cruel towards another... yet alone their girlfriend.

"I think you deserve a treat." He said, causing me to turn my head to look at him. "I'll cook us something."

When he sat up, so did I.

"I'm not a fucking dog." I said as he got me it of bed.

At my words, he immediately turned around, eyes landing on me. He cocked an eyebrow at me and laughed. Not the kind when you're happy but the kind when you think something is ridiculous in a funny way. "Come again?"

"You talk to me like I'm a dog."

He walked to the side of the bed and leaned forwards, pressing his knuckles against the mattress so that his face was inches from mine.

"I'll talk to you in whatever way I choose." he said, his voice soft and chilling. He grabbed my jaw gently. He pressed a kiss to my lips and when I thought he was gonna let it go, he slapped me across the face, then stood up straight. "Let's go down to the kitchen and get some food."

He grabbed my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the bed before he patted my cheek gently. He pulled me up to stand forcefully, then let go of me and started walking out of his bedroom but he stopped when he noticed I wasn't coming with him.

"What?" he asked and when I motioned towards myself to tell him I wasn't dressed, he simply shook his head. "Why would you need that? We're alone."

I stayed where I was and we just looked at each other for a moment before he sighed. "Vivi. Come."

He reached out his hand and I bit my lip as I approached him, placing mine in his. He squeezed it too tight, causing me to whimper while he pulled me closer and stared down at me. He didn't say anything, he just sent me a look that was equal to a threat, then he started pulling me with him out of the room and downstairs until we were in the kitchen where he let go of me.

"Sit." he ordered, pointing at a chair and I just did what he said because my cheek was already burning from him slapping me. It had probably also grown red and I didn't want him to hurt me even more so if I just spend the rest of the nine days doing what he tells me to, he won't hurt me.

-

THE FIRST ONE IN THE 'ONE AND ONLY' SERIES JUST REACHED 200K READERS AND I AM HONESTLY SO FUCKING HAPPY AND GRATEFUL! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!