Chapter Thirty-Two

Smut warning!!! You can skip if it makes you uncomfortable. Once it begins, it is over at the following three dots before the next scene.
<3

XXXII
• • •

Ashton and I eventually untangled after god-knows-how-long, and I decided to take a shower. I told him to 'sit and stay' as if he were a dog, and pointed at my bed. And to my surprise, he walked over to it, sat, and stayed... along with his typical eye rolls and side comments, obviously.

The bathroom was still steamy when I got out of the shower, and it took some time to comb out my hair. My towel was wrapped tightly around my chest, falling to just below my butt. I had just finished with my hair when Ashton knocked on the door.

"Password?" I joked over, but opened the door a moment later, anyway. His dark features popped with the dark clothes he was wearing, and his eyes scanned over my half-naked body with raised eyebrows. I rolled my eyes with a smile, moving back to the mirror to put my comb back in its holder next to the sink.

"You left me alone for too long, and now I'm in a bad mood again," he told me casually, and I chuckled.

"Sorry to hear that," I replied, and a moment later felt him come up behind me. I looked in the mirror at him right as he placed his hands on the front of my hips and brought me slightly backwards into him, my breath automatically catching as his lips lightly brushed across my neck. I felt his warm breath on my skin, and my face heated up.

"When is your mom back?" His voice was deep, and I began finding it to be a little hard to breath as he brought a hand up and slowly, oh so slowly slid my hair off to the side, his fingers caressing my tingling skin.

"Few hours," I replied, shuddering out a breath as he moved his mouth to the sensitive spot right in between my shoulders and neck.

"Good," he spoke into my skin, and I had to fight to keep my knees from buckling under me. The hand still on my left hip moved forward a little, resting on my lower abdomen as he pressed me further into him.

"If I do recall, you once told me that using sex to distract from your emotions isn't healthy," I breathed out, and he switched sides, seductively kissing the other side of my neck while his free hand roamed upward.

"You can say no if you want," his voice was low as he spoke into my ear, and I could hear the smirk in his voice as I tilted my head to the side to allow him better access. He planted a lingering kiss below my ear, and I leaned backwards into him, officially feeling my knees start to get a little weaker.

I placed my hand on top of his hand, and guided it up the last few inches to my breast, releasing a shaky breath as he gently gripped it. He continued to kiss along my neck, and I couldn't help but let out a quiet, low moan at the sensation.

As if that was his queue, he wrapped his other arm around the front of me to spin me around to face him. My hands went up to rest on his chest as I looked up at his eyes, the blue of them containing a dark hunger. I bit my lip as his hand squeezed along my waist, and then he leaned down to pick me up from under my thighs and sit me down on the counter behind me.

He leaned in and brought his lips to mine, holding me close to him while also pushing me backwards. He kissed down my jaw a moment later, and I reached down to bring his shirt up off of him. His intense gaze locked with mine once more before he leaned forward and picked me up again, bringing me out of the bathroom and to my bed.