-four-

"There's things that I know could get in the way
But I think that we could do it if we tried"

-Sofia (Clairo)

Intuition

Although Y/N was concerned about Cedric putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, she still had the hope of the possibility that he wouldn't get picked

That's where she was wrong.

"The Hogwarts Champion! Cedric Diggory!"

Y/N watched as Cedric was patted on the back by his Hufflepuff friends as he made his way toward Dumbledore.

Her heart stopped. Why were they all cheering and clapping?

"Y/N why do you look so concerned? Is there something wrong?" Aurelia asked.

"Cedric could get seriously injured.. or worse." Y/N replied back. Her eyes still on Cedric as if he would die if she shifted her eyes only for a moment.

"Y/N.. he's a grown man.. he can figure it out. I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Yeah. He can handle himself." Alice added.

"Oh! Geez you scared us Alice. What's up?" Asked Aurelia after she jumped in her seat from shock.

"Oh I just came to make sure you two weren't up to anythi-" Alice tried to say before she was interrupted.

"HARRY POTTER?" Dumbledore boomed.

The trio simultaneously gave each other a look.

Coincidentally the "golden trio" (Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley) had also given each other a look.

It was a shock. Y/N didn't believe it. It wasn't possible. The amount of fear clouding Harry's eyes didn't make sense if Harry had purposely put his name in the Goblet of Fire. 

Y/N decided it wasn't Harry who did. But then who would've?

•~-~-~-~-~•

Cedric was confused. What just happened? Did Harry really put his name in the Goblet of Fire?

[ pov switch ㅡ> 1st ]

I mean. First of all, Harry isn't old enough. He doesn't meet the requirements. Second of all, this tournament was extremely dangerous. A fourteen year old like Harry surely wouldn't survive.

Sigh. All these thoughts are clouding my head. I actually had my name picked from the Goblet of Fire. Not to sound like a coward but.. I only did it because my friends kept urging me to and because I wanted to impress Y/N. 

What happened to Cho? Well.. our relationship didn't end quite well. Long story short, Cho slapped me for being an idiot and putting my name in the Goblet of Fire and then she dumped me. These days we've been fighting a lot. This time it was something to do with "What would I do without you? What if you got seriously hurt?" 

I didn't want to let my friends down or anything. But these challenges are extremely dangerous. I know that. But I don't even know what the tasks could be!

That was until Harry told me what the first task had in store.

Dragons. 

I don't know a single thing about dragons. What was the objective of the challenge? This was extremely worrying. But I did know Y/N would know. She's been studying magical creatures since 2nd year so I'm sure her knowledge has grown a lot.