Violet

WARNINGS:
*NEW CHARACTER ALERT* 🙈

WARNINGS: *NEW CHARACTER ALERT* 🙈

(A/N): yall wanted drama... 😩

You were quickly awoken by the blaring sound of your alarm. You groaned and stopped it, rolling over to bury your head into a pillow. A very warm pillow.

You looked up to see Spencer faintly smiling, his eyes still closed. You shoved your head back in the crook of his neck and tried to fall back to sleep.

"Y/N, we should get ready." He voice a little raspy from sleep.

You groaned again. Louder this time. Did you really have to go to work. You could just call out sick.

"But I'm sick." You sighed to Spencer.

"Yeah, right. Come on pretty girl." He started to lift himself up but you shifted positions so now he was hovering over top of you. Almost crushing you.

"Needy today, aren't we?" He laughed.

You were. You were needy, sexually frustrated, horny. Everything.

"Mhm." Your noises muffled by his chest.

"Y/N, be a good girl and get up." He whispered.

He knew what that did to you. He knew how easily you would listen to him whenever he talked to you like that. Damn him.

You huffed and lifted yourself up. He rolled to the side of the bed, almost falling off and picked some clothes out of a bag he got from his apartment.

You walked towards your closet picking out a navy blue button up and a dark grey pencil skirt that bought out every curve in your body.

Like you said; if Spencer wanted to take away your 'sex privileges' then you weren't going to make it easy for him.

You threw your clothes on, quickly buttoning up the shirt and tucking it into the skirt. You then walked into the bathroom, grabbing your toothbrush and started brushing your teeth.

You felt a pair of large hands wrap around your waist from behind and you saw Spencer's head rested on your shoulder from the mirror.

He looked at you through the mirror. Smiling at the sight of you brushing your teeth.

"How did I ever deserve to get someone so beautiful." His voice was soft.

You blushed at his words. You would've said something but you couldn't. Your mouth was filled with toothpaste.

You bent down to spit it out and felt Spencer's hands grip your hips. You slowly lifted your head, so that your back slightly arched. Your skirt hiked up your legs a smidge.

You smirked as you saw him looking down at your ass. His eyes widened like a puppy looking at a bone. His breathing starting to get a little heavier.