Chapter 7-The Midterms (Part 2)

The three idiots were at lowest in the class.They were among the worst of failures.It seems that this quiz was a kind of eye-opener before facing the midterms.

The eight people mentioned were in alarm.After the teacher left the class hirata stood in teacher's Podium and started,"Everyone in class, Please listen to me.We must prevent expulsion by all costs.It would be bad of we lose our friends after spending so much time with them.I propose forming study groups."

From the corner of my eyes I could see horikita's face showing a irritated expression.I can guess why she is like this.Knowing her she must be thinking that people who can't even pass are better leaving the class.This way of thinking is very flawed.

Each person's usefulness differs.It is not possible for everyone to excel in every field.Human beings are meant to have flaws.And flaws are to be expected in a defective Class like ours.

Most of the students readily agreed except three idiots from our class.It seemed they didn't want to study.Man I seriously felt bad for horikita.How was she going to reach Class A with this folk.

The day was over.I made my way to the room.I seriously had nothing to do.No one in my class talked with me.Well Kushida sometimes opened up conversation but other than her,no one bothered to show pity on the loner.

I seriously felt great for having Kamuro and Chihiro as friends.Well kamuro was little rude,and Chihiro was a little,what can you say, Talkative?She talked a lot.I honestly can't imagine her talking for less than 30 minutes.Ichinose too graced me with her excellent conversations.She was good at holding long conversations but was also considerate of listeners.

Man is it just me or all highschool boys get this much attention from girls?

Well nevermind.I thought if I should help horikita a little but I too was in fix as it was very hard unless those three idiots take initiative to study.

I chose horikita as the leader of the class because she was agressive in nature.She wanted to reach class A.It was kind of a obsession.Rest of the class had given up their hopes and had already succumbed to their fates.

Well I knew horikita would do something for those three if she truly cared about reaching Class A and if she didn't care than she would be a disappointment.

Fortunately she asked those three before they could leave the class if they wanted to join a study group.

I wasn't scared of her dragging me in this class mess.She must have got the message when I showed her, her own brother's Contact.She thought I was aware of their relationship.But honestly speaking I didn't know anything except that they had a strained relationship.If she tries to go against me revealing unwanted things,I would have no choice but to expose their relationship.One might think this is no big deal but two people in concern, Horikita Manabu and Horikita Suzune knew very well how it would affect their status in school.A Class Student Council President has a sister who is in D Class.

It may result in me losing cooperation of the student council president and destroy my relationship completely with horikita.

Only if they knew I was the one who spread the rumour.

I wasn't a fool to lose their cooperation.They both were valuable assets.Horikita manabu for this school.I didn't know how much power the student council president had but when I came to know that the he knew about my scores I was sure that they must have a considerate amount of power.Horikita Suzune was important for two reasons.She can hold her own in conversations.And she was arrogant.

Arrogant people are the easiest to manipulate.Just once you show them that you are better than them,than they would keep chasing you,to get better than you.They can't stand the fact of being inferior.