Chapter 27: Private Lessons

Night before the examination day, Y/N was scribbling down some formula on  her notes. Aki was sitting on her bed and staring at Y/N with an amused look.

Y/N asked Aki to teach her about certatin topics for the test since the girl was smart and all. Of course, Aki agreed with no protests because aside from helping Y/N, this is also a chance to bond with the girl.

"Aki-nee, I don't understand this part."

"Hm?" Aki smiled mischievously and she hugged Y/N from behind. She wrapped her arms around the girl's head which resulted to her chest in full display.

"You asked me to be your private tutor so why don't you call me 'sensei?' "

"Ah- Understood.. Sensei.." answered Y/N with a faint blush

Aki sat next to Y/N and she started explaining the topic

"To find the X value in this function, you need to use this formula here."

"Like these?"

"Hmm. Yes, repeat it for the other questions."

Y/N focused but every now and then, her gaze would shift to Aki's chest which was dangerously close to her. Aki was leaning towards her as she observed Y/N's answers intently.

When Aki caught Y/N's stare, the girl flinched lightly and diverted her gaze. Aki smirked at this and she leaned her face on her hand.

"Y/N? Is something distracting you?"

"Ah- Nothing."

"Really? Then why are you blushing?" Aki enjoyed teasing Y/N.

"It's just- The um..." Y/N rambled until she heaved a sigh. "Just don't sit too close to me, Aki-nee."

"Oh?" Aki did the opposite and Y/N leaned away from her. "How am I supposed to teach you then?"

"You don't have to sit to close to me and press your chest to do that!" Y/N covered her mouth at the blurted words. Why did she have to expose her thoughts?

On the other hand, Aki smirked and stroked Y/N's arm

"Y/N? Perhaps you are more interested in a lesson about... ecchi stuff right now?"

"E-Eh? Of course not!"

"Hmm? Then what is this..."

Aki's hand quickly went under Y/N's shorts. Y/N gasped at the contact

"I wonder what this here means."

"A-Aki-nee."

"Such a naughty girl, getting turned on at a time like this ~ "

Aki bend down and went between Y/N's legs.

"At this rate, you won't be able to concentrate on your lessons. I will help you calm down."

"B-But Aki-nee -

Aki slid down Y/N's shorts and immediately latched her mouth on the girl's center.

Y/N shuddered at the contact and gripped Aki's shoulders

"It's just like what Aki-neechan said. When did I get so horny?!"

Y/N reached her high and Aki licked her lips.

"Mmm~ I really like how you taste, Y/N."

Aki proceeded to take off her upper clothes and Y/N's eyes widened

"Wah- Aki-nee?!"

"I'm also getting turned on... Y/N." A blush appeared on her cheeks and her member was visible.