THIRTY

There was a fullness in my heart. One that I couldn't explain but I surely knew the reason.
It was her. Our little dandelion.

I stacked the pile of waffles properly and poured some of the chocolate syrup she liked over it, smirking at my beautiful artwork.

Gianni had some work to do -he reluctantly left a couple of minutes ago- and so did I. She couldn't go with Gianni but I decided I was going to take her with me.

I brought some waffles to her lips and she smiled before taking a bite. As she ate, she kicked her feet childishly, making me laugh.

"Can we go out today?" She asked softly, looking up at me. I ran my thumb over her cheek.

"How could I say no to that? But I have to be at the university today. Vince is gonna take you around and when we get back, we can go on our date with Gianni. How's that?" I kissed her collarbone and she giggled before she stopped and her smile slowly disappeared.

The sight made me uncomfortable.

"What's wrong, Fiore? Did I-did I say something?" I whispered and she shook her head before taking the ropes of my sweatpants, playing with them.

"Can I talk to my mom?" She mumbled almost inaudibly. My heart began to thump at the reasons she wanted to talk to that vile mother of hers.

Was she tired of us?
She'd had enough of us? Me, perhaps?

"No, darling. Eat your food" I grunted out, annoyance already filled me at the thoughts twirling around in my head like a merry go round.

"Why na?" She pouted and I sighed. Her mother had kept her locked in a house for almost 20 years. If that wasn't insanity, I didn't know what it was and from what I knew, her fucking brother sold her off to pay his blood debts!
Her family was toxic.

No fucking way was I letting her go. Her innocence was murderous. It would get her killed and she'd still say bloody thank you.

"We'll talk about it later, Fiore. Eat" I warned and she frowned, looking away. I sighed and placed her food on the table before I stared at her.

"Let's go take a shower" I offered and chuckled when she turned to me with excitement in her wide eyes.

"Together?" She asked excitedly and I chuckled, running my knuckles over her cheek.

"Yeah. You like that?" She nodded and locked her legs around my waist while I gripped her full and soft ass, leading her up the stairs.

She eyed me as I sat on the bed, my cock eager to peek out of my sweatpants but I held my breath as she pulled her nightdress off.

Bloody hell.

She was built by God and then Aphrodite had a hand in some of those curves. They seemed too good to be true. No other woman could be as perfect. I knew this.

It suddenly felt too hot. Too hard for me to breathe.

The sun reflected on her lush dark skin beautifully. Her bouncy teardrop tits, toned abdomen and wide hips.

Not forgetting the nicely rounded ass with enchanting stretch marks on her asscheeks and thick thighs.

Her skin was without a blemish. No single scar in sight. Not one of those grazes that everyone had on their knee when playing as kids. Nothing. With or without them, she was perfect.

"Dio. How are you so perfect?" I grunted out and she walked towards me, a smile on her face until she dropped in between my thighs.

I inhaled and exhaled loudly as she ran her palm over my cock, eliciting a moan from me. Her touch was electrifying.

"Can I?" She mumbled and I raised her chin, making her look at me.

"Can you what, Fiore?" I raised a brow and before she could speak, my eyes phone began to blare on the edge of the bed. My eyes snapped shut and I sighed.

An alarm I set to remind me that I was running late.

"C'mon, Fiore. We're running late" I stood up and held my hand up for her to take. She had a pout on her face as she took my hand and I pulled her to my chest.

"Aww. There's no need for the long face, Il mio Fiore. You could use me anyway you want tonight" I nipped on her earlobe, trying to ignore her hard nipples pressing against my chest.

"Anyway?" She grinned like a child at the candy store and I cupped her face, claiming her enticing lips until I had my fill and rested my foreheads against hers.

"Of course, I'm pretty sure Gianni will be willing too but before you put ideas in my head, let's go take a shower" I chuckled and she smiled, nodding.

Ugh! I feel like I've lost my mojo or something 😭 I hate this chapter. Why????
But y'all know what the next chapter -or the one after the next chapter is! Imma try to make it good for y'all because I love you😭
Enjoy, my sweet babies.
-Aduke🌹