Chapter 20

Jungkook felt loved like he never did before.
Living with taehyung as his husband is like a fairytale for him. Taehyung loves him so much. He took care of him for three days straight cause apparently, jungkook can't walk because of their hard fucking session.
He felt his cheeks burn to remember how Taehyung cleaned him up and apply ointment on his swollen parts.

He didn't let him walk on the floor, always carry him in his arms whenever jungkook want to walk to the bathroom or kitchen. The fourth day he started walking slowly and succeed with some limping. But Taehyung is still not convinced so he took the whole week off from the office to take a good care of his babybun.

He is the sweetest person. I love him so much.

After a whole week from their wedding night, Today, Both are getting ready for the office. Yes, both. Because his husband wants to bring him along with him. When he asked why? he didn't tell any valid reason except said because I want too.

And who is jungkook to reject his handsome husband's wish? So he is getting ready for the office while Taehyung is waiting for him in the living room.

He took a black long sweatshirt with wide check trousers and got ready. He fills his small handy bag with some sketches of his painting project and walked out of their room.

Taehyung is waiting for his babybun already wearing his office suit. He felt content but no matter how much he tried to avoid it yet his mind always wonder at that mysterious camera. He delayed his meeting with Namjoon so that he could be here with jungkook after wrecking him. But he can't wait anymore to know what Namjoon wants to talk to him that day.

He saw jungkook coming downstairs and can't help to smile widely at his adorable baby.

Perfect, just like my Princess should be.

"Hey Baby," Taehyung said as he walked to him

"Or should I say my little hubby or my cute wifey" taehyung teased jungkook whose whole face is telling how much he is loving these new nicknames.

"You can call me whatever you want, I'm yours" Jungkook murmured.

And Taehyung, He adores him... He can't help but pull him into a slow but passionate kiss, moving his lips on the petals of jungkook's lips.

"Don't think I'm a horny dog or something but nowadays I'm always thinking about how to hear you screaming my name from these beautiful lips of yours," Taehyung whispered pulling him more closer.

Jungkook bite his lips and blushed brightly," S-stop. We should go.  You said you have an important meeting today"

Taehyung hummed heavily and drop his head on jungkook's shoulder," I wish I could take a day off today too. But you are right. Let's get going." He sighed and again murmured dramatically," life is hard."