Chapter 7

I'm frozen in my place unable to tear my gaze off from those cold blue eyes. My mind begin to ransack its memory trying to remember their name. Claude and Caesar Clawford.

Alpha of the Shadow Ridge pack is my mate, sitting perfectly in front of me.

Both of them have similar features, perfectly groom dark brown wavy hair and chiseled jaw.They have muscular body enough to shame any men present in this room.

Claude have a tribal tattoo in their right arms while Caesar on the left side. I see their jaw tighten and they start to clench their hands.

Sierra is excited and hyped to finally meet her mate. All I want to do is run towards them and feel their arms around me.

I must have stared for too long as whispers start to float around the room and almost everyone move their gaze towards me.

I take a look of my surrounding and I see Grace have seated herself. I look back at the twins and I can only see anger in their eyes.

"You dare to meet my gaze lowly servant?" Caesar voice full of anger as if I was challenging me.

Instinctively I growl. I hear people gasp and some people give me their worried and pitying look.

I couldn't feel anything but hurt and confused. Why did he speak to me that way. Didn't he know I am his mate?

Riley stare intently on both of those Alpha. Not liking a single tone that came out from them and the way they talk to me. I can feel his anger oozing from our bond.

But he know better than to let his emotion control him. If he were to stand up for me, it could risk our plan and putting everyone on danger.

Not a single word could left my mouth and I could feel their anger rise even more. I feel Grace arm around me and guiding me towards my seat which located beside her.

"I'm sorry Alpha, it seems like my hand maiden is not feeling well." Grace try to ease the tension.

"You're lucky that I let you off easy this time. The next time you do it I'll cut your tongue and rip your eyes off." Claude threat me with a voice full of anger and disgust.

I look down on my plate and contemplating what have just happened. I just meet my mate and he treat me as if I'm a nobody.

My heart start to ache a lot. I can't stay here I need to go outside. I stand up and leave the room, going outside towards the forest.

I try to calm myself down and re-think. But a hand grab my arms and I am shoved into the wall and bump my head.  Caesar is touching my arm and I feel a tingling sensation from our touch.

Caesar getting close to my neck and smelling me while Claude whisper in my ear.

"Don't ever dare to disrespect us again in front of everyone." I can feel Claude hot breath on my ear.

"Mate or not we will rip your tongue off." Caesar added while sniffing my scent.

"Now little mate, tell us your name." Claude move his face near to mine.

My mind is clouded, I couldn't think straight. I could only focus on how their hands are roaming my body.

"Edith." I reply. FUCK! I regret once the word left my mouth. I should have keep my identity a secret.

"You have the same name as the princess? How ironic." Claude giving me a mocking chuckle.

Their scent is invading my mind, it felt so good I just want to melt in their arms.