Chapter 28

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments are love....

(Note: sorry for the delay! So here is the most awaited chapter for my readers, hope it is up to the mark)

......................

Fahad with his family, followed by Zoya's family, reached the terrace, which is decorated with two large tables...

one for the elders and the other one for all the youngsters.... they all stood there talking to each other, when they all turned towards the terrace door, listening to some voices... and there came the bride... zoya adorned in a beautiful outfit with her soft make-up and the head wrapped in the scarf... indeed, she was looking like a princess... she came towards Aisha and Ahmed, while zubiya and minahil went and stood with others....

Aisha smiled brightly, looking at Zoya, who looked down, feeling everyone's eyes on her... Aisha put her hand on Zoya's cheek, making her look at Aisha.... Zoya smiled as Aisha spoke "MashAllah my daughter is looking so beautiful"

Aisha then kissed Zoya's head with a smile on Zoya's lips.... After that, Ahmed put his hand over Zoya's head speaking "MashAllah, Stay Blessed"

Zoya blinked her eyes as thank you and met fahad's, khala's and others.... after zoya met everyone, dua came towards zoya and hugged her saying in her excited voice, "finally my bhabhi will be coming with me!"

Dua hugged Zoya tightly, making everyone laugh including Fahad, who laughed nodding his head in disbelief...

After dua broke the hug Arham came towards Zoya and spoke, bending a bit... "hello bhabhi jaan, your youngest brother-in-law is here!"

Zoya laughed, looking at Arham and spoke

"Aaslam-o-Alikum arham"

arham stood straight and said "Walaikum Salam bhabhi jaan"

Zoya smiled at him while after that everyone else came forward and met her...

All this while Fahad was standing at the end of the table looking at his wife meeting his family...

when finally his wife took some time and looked at him with a smile still on her lips...

and her one glance made his heart go flatter... he took a deep breath to keep his heart calm.... his wife is having the charm to make him forget his breath... she was looking so beautiful his bride.... his wife.... his soulmate for this life and the life of eternity....

zoya looked away, feeling his gaze getting more passionate... when finally alya spoke "come zoya"

saying so, alya held zoya's hand and walked to fahad... making her stand just beside fahad, who put his hand on zoya's back making her bite her lips feeling the attention.... After doing so, Anya came and stood beside her husband.... When shazain came with his camera and stood in front of the bride and groom, asking them "zoya, bhai! Look here!"

The duo looked at the camera as shazain captured them beautifully on his camera....

Looking at the pic shazain said... "this one is the best, bhai i will send you this one!"

Fahad blinked his eyes at shazain, who smiled at him... the elders were talking when the younger clan got busy in pictures.... that was when fahad moved his hand to zoya's waist and held her with a tug making zoya look at him... fahad smiled and spoke lovingly "MashAllah My Bride is looking like a queen, my queen!"

Saying so, Fahad placed his forehead on Zoya's with a smile.

while Zoya smiled, listening to his comment and feeling his touch near her.... the camera click disturbed both of them... both zoya and fahad looked at front to see shazain smiling at the outcome which he just captured of the couple of the evening.....

....................

After a long session of pictures of everyone including the elders, all of them sat at the table having their dinner.... both the tables with filled with happiness.... they ate while talking and laughing, with zoya and fahad sitting side by side looking charming together....

Post-dinner, it was time for Zoya to go to her home.... all of them were now at the ground floor where Anya came with a beautiful black embroidered shawl and coming towards zoya, wrapped the shawl around zoya's shoulders and then creased her face.... "stay blessed baby!"

Zoya nodded with some tears revolving in her eyes.... After that, Zoya met everyone from her family

At last Zoya reached her parents and stood in front of them when Abdullah raised his hand and placed it over Zoya's head.

"go baby, go to your house, Allah is with you meri jaan!"

Abdullah said as Zoya's eyes started to shed tears as she placed her head over her father's chest crying.... Nazish placed her hand over Zoya's head, who opened her eyes, looked at her mother...

Zoya pulled back from the hug and hugged her mother, who also let her tears as her daughter cried.... Breaking the hug, Zoya looked at Abdullah, who called her.... Abdullah put a box in front of Zoya, who held the box and looked at Abdullah... "it is not much, but a gift from us!"

Zoya looked at the small square box and said "abbu this is the most precious gift for me, JazakALLAH!"

Abdullah smiled and held her other hand... Abdullah walked to Fahad with Zoya following her and then placed her hand over Fahad's while saying.

"take care of my daughter"

Fahad passed a smile to Abdullah holding Zoya's hand, and said "InshALLAH sure"

Abdullah smiled and moved a bit back.... soon zoya went out of her home where she lived all her life.... coming out, Zoya looked at her home with wet eyes and then at her parents, who were standing there at the door.... zoya looked at fahad who blinked his eyes at her and she sat inside the car at the front when hussain, being the eldest brother, came towards zoya and passed QURAN (the holy book) to zoya, who hugged the Quran to her chest... and looked at hussain, who placed his hand over zoya's head blessing her.... after moving back hussain closed the door while fahad sat beside zoya on the driving seat while dua, hadia and amna sat on the back seat of the car... zoya looked at her family, who waved their hand to her.... when the car started and they hit the road with Zoya looking at her family from the side mirror with wet eyes....

.....................

Okay i wrote the long chapter!!
Yet fahad and zoya's scenes didn't came!
So who is up for the next chapter!
That will be full of zoya and fahad for sure!
Do tell about the update!!

#OkThanksBye