He is back

That night Jungkook slept crying while hugging his pillow thinking about why Tiger left him when he spends the night with him at least till he is asleep.

As for Tiger aka Taehyung, he goes back to his place, not Rose's (The one he went to in the slap chapter), and starts training and thinking of what he should do to keep Jungkook away from that man and he was awake the whole night thinking, practicing and removing his aggression.

The next day,

With Jungkook,

He woke up and did his daily routine then went down to the others who are already at the dining table waiting for him.

"Ohh Jungkook you came, have a sit," Namjoon said and Jungkook did.

"Jungkook, are you alright"?" Rose asked. Jungkook nodded.

Jin was worried because Jungkook was looking sad and almost lifeless when he shouldn't be feeling like this as Taehyung was with him yesterday and they had a date.

'What happened between them' Jin thought.

"Hyung, what time do we have to go?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

"Where are you guys going?" Jimin asked.

"To the construction site since Mr.Jung is busy today," Jungkook replied.

"We are going in the evening right before the sunset," Namjoon said.

After that, they left,

The mafias and Rose were home alone sitting on the couch and thinking about how to stop Jungkook from going there.

"I have an idea," Ana said and they looked at her.

"What?" Hoseok asked her.

"We will call him here" Ana smirked.

"Are you crazy Ana? He won't come" Rose sighed.

"You guys said that he will do anything for Jungkook right?" The others nodded.

"Ana, what are you trying to say just get to the point?" Jimin asked.

"We call him a thing that he has to give his marriage invitation and pick up Rose"

"Are you crazy woman?" Jimin said. 

"Let me complete my sentence you dumbass"

"Sorry continue"

"So, we will call Jungkook home early and fast saying that it is an emergency and he will come running"

"But he won't agree" Rose sighed

"Then he has to make him agree," Ana said.

"That won't be needed," Jimin said looking at his phone.

"Why?" Jin asked.

"He agreed" Everyone looked at Jimin like 'What'

"What?! How?! When?!" Rose and Ana asked surprised.

"Aish, I forgot," Jin said.

"What?" Ana asked.

"He has installed cameras all over the house to keep an eye on Jungkook," Jin said.

"Wait that means even in our room THAT MEANS HE SAW ME AND MY YOONGI FUCKING?!" Jimin shouted.

"HE SAW US FUCKING?!" Hoseok and Ana shouted. Rose was dumbfounded and Jin sighed.

"No, you dumb fuckers he has only kept a camera in Jungkook's room, living room, and kitchen," Jin said sighed, and called Taehyung who picked up immediately.