Chapter 13

"The usual again?"you asked.

"Yes please"Namjoon replied. You nodded before preparing his order.
You prepared his iced americano and gave it to him.

"Here you go"you said.

"Thank you"he thanked, giving you the money. He sat on the table near the window, opening his book and started reading.

Yoongi is now on the kitchen, helping the other chef. It's not new to you because he is sometimes in charge of the kitchen when he's not fishing. You admit, he's a great cook too.

Another customer came in again so you focused. You smile as the customer walked closer to you.

Another busy day.

"Hello, what's your order?"you asked.

---

You cleaned up the tables with Hoseok while he's playing a music. You were dancing along to the beat, while wiping the tables.

"You should have done this before so that we'll be motivated"you joked, referring to listening music while cleaning.

"I know. I just thought about it now"he laughed.

"You guys look insane"Yoongi commented, crossing his arms. Both of you didn't mind him and continued what you were doing.

You finished cleaning the tables and Yoongi was done sweeping the floor as well. You removed your apron and put it back to the staff's room before grabbing your bag. Hoseok took out the garbage.

"Where is that friend of yours anyway? We didn't even know his name"Yoongi asked, referring to Jin. You realized that you didn't properly introduce them to each other  last time.

"Oh.. I'll introduce you guys next time"you assured.

You bid goodbye to both of them before leaving first. You caressed your necklace again, it became your habit.
You walked towards your house and tried to open the door. Before opening it, you noticed the door wasn't fully closed. Your eyes widened and you rushed in inside.

"Jin?"you called, looking for him.

You felt nervous. You thought someone might have broke in and hurted him. You flinched as you heard a loud thud coming from upstairs. You ran all the way there, only to see him on the floor making you raise an eyebrow.

"Jin, what are you doing?"you asked.

"Instead of the bracelet, I have this now so I tried it"he said, showing you a ring with a very small blue gem in the middle.

"H-how?"

"I went out earlier, I told some marine creatures about it and the sea witch immediately made me one. I removed the bracelet minutes ago so I fell with my tail but my legs are back because of the ring"he explained. That explains the loud thud.

"You made me nervous. I thought someone broke in"you stated, placing your hand on your chest. He stood up and sat on your bed, laughing.

"I'm sorry for worrying you and sorry for not closing your door properly"he apologized.

"Just do it properly next time, okay?"
He nodded.

Jin insisted on cooking dinner for both of you. He's improving in that area as well. You sat on the kitchen counter, watching him cook. He took out the ingredients and prepared them.

"What are you going to cook?"you asked.

"Bulgogi"he replied, giving you a wink.

You doubted that he could succeed making it or maybe he could but it wouldn't tasted good. He only cooked some basic meals like fried eggs, fried rice or anything something like that. Plus, he doesn't cook in the sea. You bet they don't do that there since they're underwater, they won't be able to build fire unless they have techniques.

You patiently waited for the food, still watching him. He looks like he's gonna be done soon.

"It smells good"you said and inhaled it even more.

"I smell better"he chuckled. You just chuckled as well since you didn't know what to say.

He placed it on a plate before putting it on the table. You jumped off the counter and took a greater look at the meal.

That doesn't look bad.

"This looks amazing, Jin!"you complimented. He grabbed the utensils and gave them to you. After that, he grabbed for himself too.

You sat on the table and waited dor for him so you could eat together. He brought you the heated rice and thanked him.

You started to dig in and you couldn't believe it. Your eyes widened as you were chewing. He became nervous, watching you eat. He didn't know if you'll like it or not. It was actually good, very good. You didn't expect him to make something like this.

"Is it okay?"he asked.

"It's tasty!"
After hearing your words, he smiled, feeling relieved that you liked it. He started eating as well.

"It is so good"you complimented.

"Thank you"

You went on your balcony after eating. He's washing the dishes since that is his way of paying you back. You just stared at the sea, feeling the wind as you closed your eyes.

After a while, you felt a presence behind you. Jin stood beside you in the balcony, joining you stare at the sea.

"Do you want more shells?"he asked.

"It's fine. You already gave me a lot"you chuckled. He nodded slowly.

The sound of waves crashing is like a music into your ears. You don't know but you feel relaxed hearing it. You looked at Jin and noticed him staring deeply into the sea. You felt a bad for him that he was kicked out and had to stay here for a punishment. They could have just respected his decision to not marry that girl from another kingdom, why did they have to do this to him?

"Do you miss swimming there?"you asked, pointing the ocean. He nodded.

"Don't you swim there when you get me seashells these days?"you wondered.

"Actually I just ask the fishes since I can't go there for now. My parents will know if I step in the ocean"he replied.

"Ohh.."
You bit your lip as you thought about the necklace again.

"About what you gave me when we were kids"you started.

"The necklace?"he asked which made you nod.

"Is there something about it? Or like why did you give me that in the first place?"you asked.

"It's just an ordinary necklace. I gave it to you because I wanted to be friends. Remember?"he chuckled. You doubted that it is ordinary.

I feel like it's not but never mind.

"Why didn't you show up after that?"you asked.

"I was scared but now I'm not since I know you wouldn't hurt me"he said. You smiled at his statement.

"I'm glad"

A/N:
Hi everyone~ This would be the last update of the year! I can't believe 2021 is coming up, time flies so fast.
I hope you have a good time and stay safe. Thanks for reading this chapter, stay tune for more :)
Don't forget to vote!
Love you alll❤️❤️❤️