Chapter 10

Dinner was way more

Dinner was way more.. eventful than usual. Ever chance he got, Carlos would somehow find a way to touch or make me flustered. Either by playing  with my fingers and bring them onto his lap or putting his warm large hand on my thigh. He would gradually start trailing it up to my womanhood until I started squirming and blushing like mad. That's when he'd remove it and start playing with my fingers.

I think to calm me down. It worked most the time unless the need in my woman parts was overbearing and then I had to squeezed and rub my thighs together to make it sizzle down.

The tingles that travelled my body were overwhelming and delightful. My whole body was buzzing like I had just drank 4 gallons of apple juice.

It made me forget everything and just focus on what he was doing. His rough, colossal fingers tickling the skin of my bare thigh as he brings it up closer to my heat. The desire to have him touch me there was mysterious and quite disturbing.

The fire and familiar wetness I feel now proved just how much I enjoyed him touching me. I don't know if that's good or bad. I've never felt like this before. It's strange and pleasurable.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed one of my usual cherry red nightgowns. It was short but no one would be seeing me in it anyway. Over my breasts, it was lace and a bit see-through.

Daddy and Antonio would be furious if anyone witnessed me in it. They would practically burn it if they knew I had something as revealing like this. I also bought it with Josie and Victoria Secret.

 I also bought it with Josie and Victoria Secret

(Just a bit longer.)

I don't like to wear underwear and bras when I sleep as it makes me feel compacted and a bit claustrophobic. So I don't grab any and walk into my room and grab my phone and speaker before going into the bathroom and running a bath.

I remove my makeup with a wipe and made sure it's all of. My skin is a bit red because of the irritation from the wipe. I remove the braid from my hair and the front of it is more wavy than the rest because of it.