▪︎OKAY, LET'S BREATHE

━━━ 'IT'S MY CHOICE, HUH

━━━ 'IT'S MY CHOICE, HUH..'

You thought to yourself, recalling the messages sent from 'Unknown' himself.

You were now currently walking alone once more as you turned off the reactor you held onto your hands slightly to the side after the virtual conversation you had. It was almost as if it was a pattern to you.

At the start of the day, you'd be with Tommy and Tubbo and then proceeds to stumble upon a few more people afterward, once it's all over, you'll be going back alone. Though, you wouldn't complain too much about it since you had never known how much you could be attached to some people. Back then, you wouldn't even have anyone.

Not that you were one to have such a tragic past, that's cliché, but you simply didn't seem to interest anyone into becoming your friends at times, and the ones you had often drifted apart or wanted to stay with the status of being just online friends.

Anyhow, on the previous event though, Tubbo had been with Tommy, supporting him to feel better and trying to be as his usual cheerful and innocent self until eventually, they had forgotten what they had to do in the first place.

You felt as if Tommy would rather like to spend more time with Tubbo alone and even possibly talk more about what he had felt during his experience of an anxiety attack.

It would make sense to you since he did seem to have shown himself being more comfortable with Tubbo, who you could assume, was like a childhood friend or a second brother to him. When you had decided, you asked Tubbo if you could explore around the building. He nodded, taking you back to the elevator's location and informing Alicia, the programmed automaton of the elevator, to allow your accessibilities to other floors. you were now able to access 36 floors.

You were currently on the B40 floor in which you believe was the 80th floor of the headquarters. You had never been able to look around the headquarters much which is why you wanted to explore more around the place to get a better view of what it was like.

The real question is do you still want to try and find a way to escape despite starting to know these people more?

You were currently looking around the place, expecting to see a door to the outside but all you could find were doors to more hallways full of different locked rooms. Suddenly, as you were walking, a familiar green fabric had appeared and blocked the sight of your eyes.

You then proceeded to look up and your eyes met with the glow of green, radiating through the eyes of a smiling white porcelain mask sealing the figure's face.

'Wait a minute... Dream...? Dream!' You thought in the realization of your convenience to have met him after, what you assumed, weeks. And as if he had heard your call out for him through your head, he quickly took a few steps backward, keeping his distance away from you tensely.