Doc

I groaned loudly at the pain pulsing from the morning wood, that I seem to wake up to every morning. Once again, I had dreamt of Lucia and I woke up with such a hard-on. Sighing to myself, I roll over and sat upon the edge of the bed. As I sit there hoping some of the pressure in my hard rod will dissipate, but the very exciting dream from last night comes back to mind.

I had dreamt of her rushing into my office at the clinic. She was dressed in a sexy nurse dress, and it barky fit because it was so tight across her chest and ass. She was flushed in the face, and out of breath. With one look at me, she walked up to me and kisses me hard. I acted right away and gripped her by the hips, pulling her tight against me. I could practically feel her plump breast pressed against my hard chest. Next, I reached down under her dress and lifted her onto the desk.

Sadly, before it could go any farther, I was rudely woken up by the dreadful sunshine. Now here I am with a hard-on from hell. With another sigh I head into the in-suite bathroom, stripping my boxers along the way. Stepping into the shower, I sighed before turning the water on full blast cold. After standing under the water for the last ten minutes, my stiff dick finally goes down. With that taken care of, I quickly switch the water too hot and proceed to wash my sweaty dream off.

After my shower I quickly get out wrapping a towel around my waist, heading back into the bedroom straight to the closet. Skimming over my clothes, not really caring what there is before I just grab some random clothes. After getting dressed I take notice that I had chosen a pair of black jeans and a red flannel. I briefly picture Lucia in said shirt, but I quickly move on. After pocketing my phone and wallet, I head out the door and down the stairs, snagging my bots along the way.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I breathe in the delightful scent of freshly brewed coffee and it smells divine, yet not as divine as Lucia smells I thought to myself, before shaking that thought away. I head off into the kitchen for a big black cup of coffee. In the kitchen, I find Katie at the stove cooking, Reaper watching her from the table and accompanying him sits an unhappy-looking Torch, a board Beast, and Knuckles staring at a breastfeeding Cece. Katie hands me a tall mug of coffee and then I take a seat next to Torch and I look over at him. "What is with the sour look on your face?" "I have babysitting duty today. I had a date planned for tonight and I have to go stay with the girls as they go to the mall and tonight as they have a sleepover at your girl's house". "Who said she was my girl?" "You're saying you don't have a claim on her? Can I make a move on her then?" asked Ace as he walks into the kitchen". The hell you will!" the girls and I yelled at the same time. The others just laughed as Ace sat down in the chair next to me and pouted.

Shaking my head at his childlike ways and slip my boots on, tying them uptight. I am glad I convinced Reaper to switch Ace with Torch, I thought to myself. As I sit back up in my chair, I come face to face with Katie as she stands there with a big cup of coffee. Pulling out my phone I start looking through my emails and schedule for today. I must have lunch with Suzie today, for I could not do it the other day. I am not looking forward to it. She has been bothering me a lot lately, almost like she needs my attention or something but that cannot be. With a sigh, I finish my coffee and get up from the table to put my cup in the dishwasher. Looking at my schedule one last time before slipping my phone back into my pocket and head out the back door to where I parked my truck.

As I pull up into the parking lot of the clinic, I can see Suzie at the door looking around the parking lot. What she is looking for?' I thought to myself, but my question is soon answered when she spots me and starts jumping up and waving at me. Shutting off the truck and opening the door seemed to be a struggle today. Almost like I do not want to be here today, I briefly wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I will not be seeing Lucia today. I sighed heavily at the thought of not seeing my bright shining light today. With one more heavy sigh and a quick pray to whatever higher being out there that she is safe today, I get out of the truck, locking it up before heading inside.