What's Wrong

-Haneul POV-

"I beat you again! Haha, loser!"

Jungkook shoved his fingers, shaped into the letter 'L', in my face. It was Friday after school and Jungkook had come over to play video games with me. This was the third time in a row than he beat me at my favorite game, I was becoming frustrated.

"I don't care because I'm still better than you."

"Oh, really? At what?"

"A lot of things."

"Nope, like what?"

"I'm a better cook than you!"

"No! I can draw better than you!"

"I can act better than you!"

"I'm older than you!"

"I'm more knowledgeable than you!"

"What?! Definitely not!"

"Uh, yes I am!"

"Okay, then, prove it! If you know so much more than me, teach me something I don't already know."

"Anything?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"As long as I don't know it, yeah."

Playfully, I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and pulled him close to me. He was frozen. I laughed as I shoved him away. I stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. From the fridge I grabbed yet another pair of banana milk bottles. I turned back around just to be faced with a very serious Jungkook.

"You think this is joke? I wasn't kidding."

I walked around him, his eyes watching me carefully, "pft, I was."

"So you admit I'm better than you? Fine with me."

"Uh, no. I shouldn't have to prove it to you-"

"Yeah, except you kind of do 'cause I don't believe you're right." He began walking toward me slowly.

"You are really starting to get on my nerves."

"Then just admit I'm the better one at everything here."

"No, I am!" I turned harshly, our faces now staring each other down as if in a competition.

"Prove it!"

He smashed his lips on mine, leaving me no time to respond. Oh no. Another one bites the dust. With his hands around my waist, he lifted me into the air and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I didn't even notice when I dropped the two beverages.

Not breaking the kiss, he carried me to my bedroom where he threw me on the bed. He crawled back to me and we continued the passionate kiss. I flipped him over, sitting on top him, grinding my hips back and forth.

I knew I should stop but as our bodies moved against each other, my body remembered just how good it felt back in Thanksgiving with Jimin

I knew I should stop but as our bodies moved against each other, my body remembered just how good it felt back in Thanksgiving with Jimin. The friction at my groin made me ecstatic and was enough to prevent me from making any reasonable decisions.

I could feel Jungkook's erection through his uniform slacks, exciting me much more than it should have. The kiss couldn't have been messier. As one of my hands brushed through his hair roughly, the other struggled to unbuckle his belt. As soon as I had an entry, my hand moved down to his member and massaged it as I felt him become wet with precum.

He moaned into my mouth, "Fuck, Haneul. You're being quite the bad girl."

I went rigid at his words, very familiar words.

"They will all know what a bad girl you've been."

Chohyeon called me the exact same thing. She was right. I pushed myself up and away from Jungkook, short of breath.

"What's wrong? What is it?"

"I can't do this."

"Did I do something? Haneul. What did I do?"

I walked out of the room, walking weakly. He followed behind me as he fixed his pants. I picked up his backpack from the floor and led Jungkook to the front door. I opened the door for him, he walked out and I handed him his belongings. He clutched them tightly across his chest.

"Haneul, wa-"

"I'm sorry Jungkook. This has nothing to do with you."

I closed and locked the door. I went to my room and threw myself on my bed, the place where I was enjoying myself just a second ago. I cried loudly into my pillow. I sobbed for who knows how long until I fell asleep.