Chapter 1

"It was a diversion, Laksamana!"

"Laksamana, we've arrived at the location!"

"It's already destroyed!"

"Find them! They must be around!

''We've sensed a life form in the rubble – Wait! That's an earth barrier!"

''We've found them!''

''Eight survivors..."

''I'm sorry, but your wife is dead.''

''I'm resigning my position as Lance Corporal of TAPOPS."

-0-0-0-

People were around, walking and going on with their daily lives. Many seem to wait at the train that will soon approach the station. Sitting on one of the waiting benches, was a boy at the age of 14, seemingly looking at the platforms. Beside him was a yellow robot, floating beside him. It did garner some attention, but it was only a look, they never bothered the teen.

"You don't need to come, Ochobot."

The yellow robot seemed to notice tension from the teen's physique. It was subtle, but being Boboiboy's friend since he was five, Ochobot noticed how hard his grip was with the handle.

''Laksamana and the others agreed to this." Ochobot replied, ''I convinced them, and they seem to think that I'll be safer there."

Boboiboy's looked at the robot, narrowing his eyes, ''You're safer with TAPOPS.''

"And I feel the safest if I'm with my best friend." Ochobot retorts, "After what happened, I couldn't even imagine myself not being there to help you."

The brunette sighs, "I'm not going to win this, aren't I?"

"You won't." His blue eyes arched up in glee, "And you know that me being here is better, they know, except for him."

At the mention of it, his eyes dart at the bundles in front of him. They were tucked in different colored blankets, as the shade of their strollers kept them from being awoken by the afternoon sun.

Ochobot noticed those brown orbs staring at the distance. It was obvious that Boboiboy was still stricken from those events. The power sphere knew, and it made Ochobot worry.

"It's okay to feel bad, you know?"

"I've already passed that point, Ochobot. It won't do well if I keep on thinking about it."

Silence, but Ochobot didn't stop, "Are you really okay with this?"

Boboiboy didn't bat an eye, "Must you repeat it again?"

"I worry for you." Ochobot sadly replies, "I'll repeat it again and again, voicing out those last words that they said."

"It's never your fault."

"You, selfish? It should be us who is selfish."

"They wouldn't want you to be like this."

Boboiboy was about to look at his yellow friend, but a soft cry cut their conversation short, "Ice, shhh, it's okay."

He coos the cyan bundled baby by reaching his finger forward. When baby Ice felt his big brother's finger sliding onto his cheek, he seemed to calm down. Cyan eyes slowly opened and darted back towards him. But the baby turned and seemed to look at the direction.

Boboiboy gave a small smile, "Blaze is still asleep. It took a while, but at least I was able to tire him out."

Baby Ice just cooed at the sensation of his brother's touch. Feeling such comfort from it, the cyan-clad infant slowly fell asleep once more. Boboiboy sighs his relief when he noticed that none of the others seemed to wake up from it.