50. Drowning In Your Eyes

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"I love the nature, I love the trees. I love the flowers, I love the bees. I love the sky, I love the ground. I love the smell, I love the sound. I love the breeze, I love the sun. I love the—"

"Can you at least add my name in there?" I said to Taehyung who was singing like a maniac beside me. He frowned at me and shook his head.

"That song should only contain beautiful things, not ugly ones like you."

"Bees are ugly," I said and he gasped at me.

"You are so mean. When compared to you, bees are the most handsomest ones," he said and that pissed me off. So indirectly he is saying that I am uglier than a bee? That guy!

"Oh look! The lake! Can we go there, please?" he begged me and pulled at my arm.

"Oh certainly we will. And then I will dunk your head in the water and kill you," I smiled evilly at him and he gasped.

"So mean! Why do you want to kill a cutie pie like me?" he pouted and showed me his puppy eyes at him. I looked away and shut my eyes. Resist Jungkook. Resist!

"You are annoying, that is why," I said and looked at him from the corner of my eyes. The cuteness had disappeared and there was anger all over his face. Did I make him angry?

"I don't like you, Jungkook!" he yelled at me and stomped away. So...he doesn't like me? Namjoon was watching us from the side and eating chips from a bowl.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" he asked me and I grinned.

"He will come back to me eventually."

"Huh?" I walked up to Namjoon and grabbed a few chips from him and ate it. 

"Uhmm...Jungkook. I need to ask you something."

"What is it?" 

"You like Taehyung, right?" I suddenly choked on my food and he thumped my back. After successfully regaining my senses and managing not to die, I turned towards him and stared at him with shock written all over my face.

"How did you—"

"It is pretty obvious," he said.

"How the heck is it obvious?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest and glared at him.

"This is the first time you have come to a camp and—"

"I came because my dad is not in town."

"Okay. You let him stay at your place."

"Because his mom asked me to keep him at my place."

"Shit! Then, you kissed him on the Ferris wheel."

"Because I—wait, what?" I unfolded my hands and he smirked at himself.

"I saw you kissing him."

"Huh? When did you have such powerful eyes?" I asked him and he simply grinned, "You randomly guessed it, right?" His grin faded and I smiled. You are so dumb, hyung.

"Other than that, it is pretty much obvious you like him."

"How?"

"I don't know. You guys give off the 'couple aura'," he said and I sighed.

"Do others know about this?" I asked him and he shook his head. Good! Or else I would have committed a mass genocide.

"By the way, you were right," Namjoon said and I tilted my head in confusion, "He is running towards you."