Chapter 29

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments are love....

....................

Zoya sat on the couch beside Fahad in the living area.... zoya smiled as arham and zahid picked up the sweet from the plate and ate it... while tayaba glared at them, giving a slap on the back of their head....

zoya smilingly looked on the side to see fahad already looking at her with his charming smile... on which zoya looked down... after making the duo eat the sweet, the girls took zoya to their room...

Upon entering inside Zoya smiled, looking at the room with a slight blush as she saw the flowers all around the room...

standing there, she adorned the room when Hiba spoke "so bhabhi jaan, you liked your room!"

Zoya rolled her eyes as she knew these girls would tease her for sure.... but before anyone else could say anything they listened "of course she love her room, because she is the one who designed and decorated it!"

The girls turned to see fahad standing there at the door with his hands in his pocket...

The girls smiled at themselves and turned to go when dua came towards zoya and spoke to her.

"oh my bhabhi jaan, all the best, don't worry i will put do not disturb on the door!"

Zoya glared at dua, who laughed unaffected... these two are seriously the best friends in any other relationship they share....

Zoya stood there looking at the picture placed on the side table of the bed... it was their picture of their Nikkah...

zoya was adoring the picture when a pair of hands got wrapped around her waist and she closed her eyes feeling his presence so near to her... zoya placed her head on his shoulder, who hugged her more tightly, speaking, slowly in her ear... "and the wait comes to end!"

Zoya smiled even more and then opened her eyes and turned to see fahad looking at her...

Zoya put her hands on his chest while Fahad lazily wrapped his around her waist... "Alhamdulillah"

Zoya spoke, making Fahad smile even more... he then touched her nose while telling her "this looks so beautiful on you"

Zoya moved her gaze to his hands, which were on her nose pin... she again raised her eyes to fahad.

"i can get the piercing if you want!" Fahad nodded in no before saying "you don't like it, and i love you the way you are!"

Saying so, Fahad placed his lips on her forehead, kissing her... breaking apart, he spoke "go and change, if you want!"

Zoya looked at him for a second and then took a step back while Fahad removed his hands from her waist...

Zoya's hand moved to her hijab and pulling out the pins, she took off the hijab followed by the cap...

she then took a step forward to find standing where she was a moment ago...

Fahad smiled and moved his hand to her hair... he pulled out the pins as her long hair fell beautifully on her back...

all this while zoya was busy looking at her husband... doing so, fahad moved his hand to her nose and tried to take out the nose ring on which zoya helped him... taking it out he placed it on the side table and turned to look at her nose, which was slightly red coz of the nose ring... so taking a step forward, fahad's lips reached her nose pecking it as if treating it with his kiss...

and zoya, as she felt him near her hands, went to his coat, which he was wearing, and held it in her tight fist, and her heart started to beat even more fast... pecking her nose fahad looked at zoya, who was already looking at her eyes... his eyes moved to her lips while zoya closed her eyes waiting for his move...

And then suddenly her lips felt the most familiar presence which they craved for years.... as fahad pulled her closed by her waist and put his lips on her's, making her feel butterflies in her stomach.... breaking apart both huffed to get some normal breath... when fahad looked at her beautiful face which was glowing a bit with his act... fahad smiled and held her hand in his... and then made her sit on the bed with him in front her... zoya looked at fahad with her big eyes making him chuckle "my begum, i love you so much!"

He spoke and again smiled while Zoya blushed and then stood up... Fahad smiled and held the edge of her sari...

Zoya looked at him, on which face had asked "my love you?"

This time Zoya chuckled and then, turning to him, looked at his face....

When a moment later both were laying on the bed with Zoya above Fahad, hugging her with all her life... "i love you so much fadi!"

Fahad smiled and then kissed her head... Zoya raised her eyes to see fahad looking at her with all the love...

He smiled at her, and then his hand reached her shoulder, where the pin was holding her saree.. Zoya looked at her hand and then at Fahad, whose eyes were on her only.... Zoya again looked at her shoulder as Fahad pulled out the pin and threw it on the floor nearby.... his hand held the saree from her shoulder in his fist, and she looked at Fahad, and then closed her eyes... Fahad smiled and rolled on the bed, taking her under him with her eyes closed and a beautiful smile on her lips...

Soon Zoya's saree was placed on the edge of the bed while Fahad's dress crumbled near the bed on the floor...

the black duvet which was on the bed was now covering the naked bodies of the two soulmate who bonded together with allah's will... making zoya know about his presence in her life... showing her the love he had for her fahad looked at her still hovering her who was looking like a beautiful mess with her hands on his shoulders and her eyes sinking in his every feature...

fahad moved a bit to her ear; he started to read some verses.... verses to make her his.... verses for the angels to know that it was time to protect the two souls from the satan (shaitan)... fahad spoke the verses as zoya said them behind him... reading it, fahad looked at zoya, who smiled at him, moving her hand to his check, and a moment later he marked her his for forever...

while zoya felt the most beautiful feeling of the world... her lips parted to let out a hiss while her eyes cried with the pain... but her heart flattered with happiness know she was his... knowing he marked her his for the rest of the world... fahad looked at zoya's face as her lips turned from hissing to a smiling one... "zoi!"

He called her, staying still where he was.. while Zoya looked at him with a smile and, creasing his little beard, said "i love you fadi, thank you for making me feel the best women in the world!"

Fahad smiled, knowing she was fine... and then mouthed an i love to her, and then.... Then their bodies moved in the world's oldest rhythm, making them feel happiness at every inch of their body!

.......................

So yes double update for today!
How was it?
Liked it?
Do tell about your view in the comment section!
Waiting for them

#OkThanksBye