Chapter 6

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ɪʟsɴ
ᴀᴛʟɴᴛᴀ, ɢ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(We're the Parkers) We're the Parkers
(Dang, Mama!)
We're doing our thing
It's a new type of swing, come join us
(Ooh, let's party) We're the Parkers

The Parkers theme song played for the third time as Pop and I collapsed in the bed.

It's Monday morning and we've been going at it for a while because I have to go home today, last I checked it was around 2:30 in the morning.

Yesterday we really just spent the whole day being fat asses, eating a little bit of everything and spent a lot of time together and I honestly had a good ass time.

We went to Rodeo Drive and to see the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

He had his scarf tied on his head and sunglasses without all his jewelry so people didn't recognize him while we were out. He wanted to just kick it without people running up on us and even assuming stuff and I appreciated that.

Later on we had drove down to Santa Monica so that we could kick it. We sat on the hood of his car and just talked for hours.

We were developing a good friendship and it was good to have somebody around you know? Des is usually with Zaire and Amari is in Chicago working a lot so i'm usually just in my room by myself.

I mean I entertain some dudes of course but never in person.

Call my Abraham cause we not Linking.

'My bad I fell asleep' Is really my go to line.

I reached over to the night stand to grab my phone and take a look at the time.

I groaned realizing that we were supposed to be on the way to the airport already

"Pop its 3:43!" I said while sitting up.

From LA to Atlanta there's a 3 hour time difference on top of the almost 4 hour flight.

I wanted to be back home by 11 since I have class at noon. The jet was going to be ready at 4 but we were behind schedule as you could see.

"Pop come on" I dragged out as I nudged him before getting up and walking to my suitcase to grab my jogging suit.

He groaned before finally getting up and grabbing his clothes and slipping them on.

I went in the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth before I flipped my hoodie on my head and made sure to pack all of my toiletries in my suitcase.