𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Instead of Tubbo going to us, we would go to him, each day leading up to this stupid festival, but things in pogtopia were starting to go a bit south in the meantime. 

One evening after Tommy and I had come back from Manburg, Will was pacing back and forth with an evil looking smirk on his face. Tommy took notice of this, "Will?" "I want to blow it up" the older oy spoke turning around, looking at the two of us. 

"Blow up what?" "Manburg, I want to blow that mother fucker to smithereens," he told us, his eyes burning with passion. "Are you insane?, no" I spoke, "Oh Ivy, you said it yourself, w-w've got nothing to lose" "I take it back" Wilbur just chuckled. 

"We still have L'manburg, and we're gonna get it back, you can't blow it up Will, use your brain," Tommy said approaching the taller boy, Will walked past him going upstairs, Tommy and I followed. 

As Will opened the door their stood Dream holding a large wooden crate, "YES DADDY DREAM" the brown-haired boy cheered, "Clay what are you doing?" I questioned, "Wilbur asked me for some TNT so here it is," my bother said setting down the box in front of the door. 

"You both have lost your minds," I said sternly, "No Ivy, you're just not using yours," Clay told me before walking off into the night. Will took the box and went downstairs, Tommy followed however I didn't. 

I sat down next to the fire thinking, was blowing up manburg really the worst idea?