𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

Diary Entry #3

Dee is aggravating me. He keeps texting me asking me can he come get me after I just told him for the twelfth time I was studying for my drivers test I was taking in a few weeks. I don't know, he's just annoying. Ever since he followed me and posted me, so many people have been on my page liking stuff and stuff like that. I think they think he's my boyfriend but if she they do, they're confused because we aren't.

Maya asked could we go out to eat later on tonight and I told her I don't know if I'll be done with studying but I'll let her know, she understood CLEARLY. Maybe her brother just wants to be around me but I don't feel like it today.

My mom and Kamiri went out of town to Atlanta and left me here by myself for the first time so I just wanted to stay inside and study. I wanted to go out to eat with Maya though. Let me hurry up and finish these notes so I can take the test. Because of my OCD, I have to take the practice tests 3 times before I go anywhere.

I don't know why I have to do everything in 3s whenever I'm nervous or uncomfortable but I do.

I closed the diary and started finishing up my notes.

My phone started singing over and over again. I grabbed it and noticed it was Dee calling me. I answered the phone and propped it up against my laptop.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Taking notes.." I said simply as I wrote.

"Why you ain't text me back?"

"I just told you that I'm taking notes.." I said agitated.

"You going out to eat with Maya later on?"

"I don't know yet. If I finish my tests in time.." I said flipping my paper over and writing on the back.

"You gotta attitude?" He asked, I sighed.

"You keep trying to make me come with you to wherever your going and I don't wanna come with you.." I said shaking my head. "I'm trying to study for my test and your distracting me.." I said playing with my pen as I looked off.

"Man ight, youn gotta fuck with me.." He said.

"Ok.." I said nodding.

"Fuck off my phone.." He said hanging up.

I shrugged and. went back to finishing up my notes. I guess that's how he hangs the phone up, I don't know and I'm not trying to figure it out. I need my drivers license so I can get a car for Christmas.

——————

"Ouuu purrr friend, you have to take pictures.." Maya said, I shrugged and looked around her living room.