"Your mine"⚠️

Hello everyone. So the reason why I want to post for so goddamn long, is because of the election, I'm not going to get into it, because I want to move on with life, but since I do live in the U.S. the election was very important to me. So now let me shut up and go on with the warnings.
Warning
Top Eren (16)
Bottom Levi(obviously, 17)
Levi's is a slut
Edit on some grammar mistakes
On with the story

"Come on Jaeger are you gonna let Mikasa bet you again, The more I watch you fight, the more I get bored!"

We were in combat training to be more specific. Everyone was paired up together. And although most of these brats thought it was unesseracy, so is eating everyone's food and fighting over absolutely nothing (Jean and Eren)

"N-no, sir!" Jaeger yelled with determination.

"Well then get the fuck off the ground, and uses your strength to win dumbass!" I was fed up with the non-stop losing streak between Eren and Mikasa.

Of course, I knew the power of Mikasa, and how strong she can be. But come on! The brat hasn't even laid a finger on her.

"Jaeger! Fix your stance, your legs are too far apart, and you have too many open spots!" I took a breath before continuing. " How many fucking times do I have to tell you Jeager!?" This is just fucking ridiculous, is he trying to get on my nerves this morning?

"S-sorry H-heichou, I promise that I-ill is better next time." Jaeger stuttered constitinaly.

"Bring your ass over here so I can show you how it's done," I said with incredible sass and confidence in my voice.

"Everyone, pause and pay the fuck attention, this is what happens when you can't seem to fucking fight, I'm looking at you, Krista." Pointing directly at her. (this is before they found out about Historia).

Eren and I were at the center of the training grounds. I was in my usual stance looking confident and ready to beat this kid's ass. While Eren was looking lost, confused, and anxious as he sweats through his clothes.
(Sorry if this scene is bad I'm not good at fighting scenes).

He immediately took in running, going in for a punch for my face. Immediately ducking out of the way. His face was in shock as he didn't expect me to move that fast. I've already studied the way he moved and the way he fights. Aggressive, strong, yet stiff and doesn't have good posture. I go in for his legs and do a low kick on his calves. And I hit hard. Making him trip and falling straight down, I go in with the fake knife that we use and aim it to his neck, immediately making me victorious.
"Stop playing around Jaeger, because one day your freak ass Titan shit isn't gonna save you one day," I whisper down in his ear. Kissing him on the lips and getting up immediately after.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Eren and I have been dating for about a year. And everyone fucking knows, some disapproval like Erwins jealous ass and Niles homophobic ass self be we can honestly care less.

"That's enough for today, go back to the stalls and clean yourselves up, you all smell like horse shit," I say in my usual stoic tone.

Eren gets up and dusts himself off, and we follow off to my room, since I allow him to shower there with me.

Time skip after the shower.

"You're so strong you know that Levi?" He said as he wrapped his toned arms around my waist.

"The fuck do you mean to stong, you're just too weak. At least in your human form." I did as I tiled my head to the side as he began to kiss my neck.

"I'm not weak dear, I scored highest when it came to combat training, you and Mikasa are just too fucking strong for me." He said in an annoyed yet calming tone.