•49•

Sam

•time skip, now a month prego

I strip off my clothes and I look up in the bathroom mirror and smile seeing a baby bump I turn to the side seeing that it barely just sticks out I sigh softly and I get into the shower to try and calm down from just yelling at Colby for no reason only yelling at him because I'm starting to have mood swings.
I turn off the shower and dry myself off and change into sweats and one of Colby's hoodies. I leave the bathroom and I see Colby sitting on my bed "hi Colbs" he doesn't say anything and continues to scroll through his phone I sigh knowing he's mad at me and I go over to my body mirror and I stand infront of it lifting up my hoodie to look at my baby bump again making me smile "Colbs" I say looking back at him putting the hoodie down and I sigh "I know your mad at me but just look please" I say as I look back in the mirror lifting my hoodie looking at him through the mirror but he doesn't look up making me sigh "col-" "no! you can talk to me when you apologise!" he yells leaving the room and I jump as the door slams shut and tears brim my eyes and I crawl into bed curling into a ball cuddling a pillow crying into it.
After a while I stop crying and I sit up and wipe my face and I walk out of my room with my head hung low. I get to the living room where Colby is laying down on the couch watching tv. I go over and lay next to him cuddling into him "I'm sorry Colbs" I mumble sadly into his chest not letting him see my face so he doesn't know I've been crying "see it wasn't that hard baby" he says as he pulls me close to him I him cuddling closer to him. "Baby?" Colby says pulling away but I stuff my face back in his chest "baby look at me please" "why?" I mumble "please baby, I want a kiss" I giggle softly and look up and quickly peck his lips hiding my face again and he sighs and pulls me away and I sigh defeatedly "oh baby" he sighs cupping my cheek caressing it "why did you cry baby?" he asks softly and I shrug "baby.." he trails off I sigh "I just wanted to show you something but you yelled at me and then slammed the door and it scared me" I explain and he frowns "I'm sorry baby, I was just mad that you acted like nothing happened" he says guilt showing in his eyes "I know, I shouldn't have yelled at you in the first place it's the stupid mood swings" he nods and kisses my forehead I smile and look at him puckering my lips he smiles and leans down kissing me softly. I smile once we pull away and I cuddle into him "baby?" Colby says softly as he rubs my back I hum in response "what were you trying to show me?" a smile grows on my face but I don't say anything "baby?" "nothing it's not important" I say "are you sure?" I hum he sighs "just show me" he begs "no you didn't look the first time so I'm not showing you" I say getting annoyed with him he sighs "I'm sorry baby" he mumbles "k" I mumble but caring anymore "don't be mad at me" he says as I turn the other way "I'm not" he sighs "you are" he mumbles "if it was nothing you wouldn't be acting like this" he says but I decide to ignore it so I wouldn't yell at him again "stop ignoring me" he says annoyed, he groans when I sign say anything I sigh and turn around facing him again "I'm sorry, I wasn't ignoring you I just didn't want to start another fight" I say softly pecking his lips "why would we start another fight" he asks his tone still annoyed "Colbs, please take a deep breath or something your getting mad at me" he rolls his eyes "please Colbs" he sighs and stays silent taking a couple breaths "thank you" I say he hums and kisses my forehead I smile and cuddle into him "can you please show me?" he asks as he runs his fingers through my hair "no" he groans "why not?" "later" "now" I sigh "Colbs.." I trail off "you were gonna show me now so why won't you?" he asks his voice raising a little I sigh "later Colbs, I promise" he sits up so I sit up after him "just show me, any other person would!" he yells making me flinch "please stop yelling" "just show me if it was nothing you wouldn't have acted how you did!" he yells again "all I wanted to do was spend time with you and just cuddle! I said it was nothing because I can show you later!" I yell back "anyone else-" "well I'm sorry I'm not perfect Colby!" I yell getting up "that's not wh-" "that's how you put it!" I cut him off he frowns and gets up to hug me but I push him away "please baby that's not what I meant I just want you to show me cause you made it seem important" "I said I'd show you later" "why won't you just show me now!?" "because you decided to yell at me instead of looking in the first place!" "but you didn't ev-" "I didn't apologize because I knew we'd fight again if it was brought up!" I yell walking away "where are you going!?" he yells following me "don't follow me!" "whatever fucking bitch" he mumbles going back to the couch and I stop in my tracks and look at him "what!?" He yells looking at me as he sits down "r-really, that's w-what you think o-of me?" his face drops and he stands up "b-baby I promise I d-didnt mean it" he stutters walking to me and I back away tears running down my face "baby, baby p-please" I shake my head and he holds out his arms "c'mere please baby, baby I- please I-im sorry" he says as he walks towards me but I back away with each step he takes "baby please stop backing away!" he yells frustratedly as tears start to form in his eyes I flinch from his voice and I run upstairs "baby!" he yells and he runs after me.