Chapter 11

Ava's outfit above ⬆️

Third persons p.o.v

"Who the hell are the mikaelsons?" Stefan question to the people in the room.

Currently Ava , Damon , Stefan and Elena are all at the Gilbert's house whilst Elena fills them in on the little chat she has with Elijah. Learning that the mystery coffin was actually containing the original witch. The mikaelsons mother.

"It's the original family" Ava answers with a face that looks like her brother has just asked the stupidest question ever.

"It's not bad enough there moving into town now they want a house warming gift" Damon speaks not impressed by this whole situation.

"Elena , I think it's time we finally meet. Esther"
Elena reads from the back of the card.

Why would Esther want to talk to Elena?Ava thought  . She couldn't work it out right now but she knew she would eventually.
Even if Elena does end up talking to her, she knows if it comes down to ending klaus she might not be completely honest.

"If Esther wants to talk to me then maybe I should find out why" Elena says to the Salvatore siblings.

Ava had no objections to Elena going to this thing but it appears her brothers have other ideas.

"Well that's a dumb idea" Damon replied to her

"No Elena's right , bonnie was lead to open that coffin for a reason. I think there's more to this than just some family reunion." Stefan comments

"Can we go back in time and get the old Stefan back, the one who didn't care if Elena lived or died"

"Right that's enough" Ava sighed trying to stop the conflict between her brothers.
"Damon we're all going to be there so we can watch over her plus I don't think it's their style to try anything like that in public places. Just relax , Elena is her own person she decides what she does and doesn't do." Ava finally finished.

Elena looked over to Ava " thanks" she whispers to her.
After a few final protests form Damon they all decided that Elena would go and that the brothers would accompany her. Ava would just go to see what this fuss was really all about.

—————————————————-

Ava walks into her room only to find a letter of her own. She moved to the bed and opens the letter.
A mikaelson invitation Ava thought why would they personally send her one?
She turns the card over and sees there's a note just like Elena's.

Join me this evening and save me a dance I promise you won't regret it. I give you my word.
Elijah
Before Ava could put the card down Damon comes into the room.

"Why are you really going to this thing tonight? Damon asks his sister as he buttons up his shirt.
"And don't give me that shit about protecting Elena I know that's the last thing in you're mind"

"Well if you must know I'm interested in seeing the famous original witch. It's not everyday you see one of those" she replies to him.

"What's that? He asks her pointing towards the card in her hands.

"It's my invitation" she replies innocently.
Damon takes the card out of her hand and reads the note on the back.

His face scrunches up in either confusion or disgust
"Why is Elijah inviting you to the ball?"

"I don't know. The only time I've spoken to him is when you've been there. I've only seen him once."

"Well don't get any ideas, we don't need you siding with the enemy" Damon warns him sister.

"I will do what the hell I want thank you very much" she replies grabbing the card back out of his hands and sticking her tongue out towards her brother. Damon just roles his eyes and walks out the room to leave Ava to get ready.

Next big question. What to wear? Ava wasn't the type for classy and sophisticated ball gowns and that wasn't going to change now. She was going to go for a more sexy ball gown look. Especially if she had someone to attend with.

————————————————-

Ava could feel eyes on her when walking in the building.
Not that she was bragging it was probably the fact that she went with red for the colour of her dress. She turned her head to scan the room and caught the eyes of a certain original. Elijah moves from the conversation he was having and walks towards her.

"I'm glad you could make it Avangaline and might I add you look magnificent" Elijah speaks to her with a smile on his face. Still trying to recover from how amazing Ava looks.

"Yeah well it was this or sleep , I'm just waiting for a reason to stick around."

"Well maybe I can help you with that"Elijah replies with a smirk.

"Hmm really how can you do that?"

"Many , many ways but why don't I start with one of the reasons I invited you" he speaks to her.

"Which is?" She questions him.

"I want your opinion" he answers. Opinion she thought. He invited her here to ask her a question, just her look.

"You invited me here to ask me a question?"

"Not entirely, predominantly I invited you because I'm very intrigued buy you but also because I get the feeling you will be honest about what you think and won't hold back. I believe that to be a great quality in a person"

"What do you want to ask me?" Ava asks him wanting to get to the point of what he is trying to say.

Elijah looked around the room as if realising something" I have a quick announcement to make Avangaline, but I'll promise we will resume this conversation." He replies then walks away towards the main stairs to the rest of his family.

Whilst Elijah is giving his speech both of Ava's brothers approach her. You look nice, doesn't she look nice stefan?" Damon questions his brother.

"Yeah she looks great, you look great Ava" Stefan replies facing Ava.

"Thank you both I understand the great lengths it takes for you to compliment you're little sister.

"You know it almost looks like you've dressed up to impress someone" Damon adds suggestively.

"What's he taking about?" Stefan asks his sister.

"It's nothing he's being a dick"

"No,no Stefan should know that Ava here actually got asked to join someone here tonight. Three guesses who. He has a suit for every occasion, always giving his word..."
before Damon can finish stafan does it for him.

"You're here with Elijah?" Stafan asks confused.

"Well I wouldn't exactly say I'm here with him and you know before both of you start pestering me about who I spend my time with you should maybe sort our your own love lives" Ava finishes. That statement shutting them both up.

Ava doesn't know how tonight is going to turn out but what she does know is that's she needs a drink. A lot of drinks.

Thank you for reading🤍
Please vote and comment ❤️