Chapter 36: Hide & Seek

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I sighed into my pillow as an annoying person wouldn't stop ringing my bell until waking me up.

I rubbed my eyes while yawning and blinking a few times to adjust my eyes to the light room, I immediately sat up when yesterday evening's events started hitting me one after the other.

I shrieked when my door bell sounded again, I pushed the bed sheets aside and walked towards the door.

"SURPRISE!" They screamed excitedly while casually walking into my apartment. Half asleep I leaned my head against the door as everyone stepped in.

Jisoo was the first one who stepped in and ruffled my hair excitedly. "Not the hair bitch" I mumbled and received a chuckle from her.

"Morning sleepy head" Jin was the next after Jisoo who came in and I could already smell the breakfast he carried inside.

"Mhh" I hummed, I almost fell asleep again when Jungkook stepped in and squeezed my nose.

"I will kill you Jungkook" I started moving my leg and trying to kick him with my eyes still shut but he dodged my kick and ran away.

Because the force of my kick was too powerful I lost my grip on the door and almost fell on my knees when two hands caught my tired body.

I smiled when his scent filled my nose "Morning babygirl" He whispered while pressing my body against his.

I placed my head on his chest and calmly breathed out while he caressed my hair. I could feel him suddenly lifting up my body and carrying me to somewhere while I snuggled myself against his chest.

I heard him closing the door behind himself and quietly walking towards something. Shortly after he placed me on my bed and wanted to walk away when I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

Reluctantly I opened my eyes and looked at his perfect face, his perfectly styled hair and black outfit.
"Stay" I said and he frown at first but nodded and pushed the bed sheets aside to lay next to me.

His hand wandered to my waist and pulled me closer to himself just like he always does when he sleep together. "I've missed you" I whispered against his chest, it felt good having him with me again after what we've been through.

"I've missed you more" He whispered deeply, placing his index under my chin and lifting my face.
I smiled, feeling him staring at every inch of my face. "Come closer" He whispered and I did what he asked me to do. "More" I could already feel his breath on my lips and still moved closer to him.