Chapter 10 - Bakugo's Start Line

(Y/N) pov:

I was following the scent Izuku gave off to find where he currently was located. Most of the humans I passed either ignored me, looked at me weirdly, or tried to interact with me. But each time I ignored them in favor of keeping my mind on finding and protecting Izuku.

Maybe I went to far in the training. But I was supposed to be the villain so my actions are justified, right?

After my small internal debate I finally came upon the room that my king was currently residing in. There was also another familiar scent coming from within that reminded me of gummies. I reached my hand out and opened the door scanning the area as I walked in.

Recovery Girl: Oh, hello (Y/N) how have you been?

I closed the door before turning to my left and there sat the old human. To answer her question I let out a small hiss before moving over to Izuku. He seemed to be doing alright, there are no visible injuries so I think my healing ability helped. I got in the bed with him before curling up around him as he unconsciously grabbed my tail.

This is nice, in a room with two of my most favorite humans.

Recovery Girl: I'm guessing you're here to be with, Midoriya. Well don't worry his condition is alright he's just asleep.

She then got up and made her way over to the door but not before placing some snacks on the table.

Recovery Girl: I'll be back soon, I left some treats on my desk incase you get hungry.

With that she left the room as I looked at the treats on the desk. They were round and brown with small dark spots all over them and they even smelt nice. Not wanting to get out of the bed I reached over and managed to grab two of the nice smelling treats.

Perfect one for Izuku and one for me.

I ate one while I held onto the other one for Izuku to eat once he awakens. There was nothing to do now except remain vigilant for any potential threats. But the only thing that was happening was Izuku letting out small snores.

What is there to do? I could go to sleep, but then Izuku may be attacked while I slumber. I could explore this room, but I might wake up Izuku if I move. So, staying here until something interesting happens it is.

And like the universe heard my call of relief from boredom the old human came back.

Recovery Girl: I'm back, sorry it took so long. Did Midoriya wake up at all?

I shook my head as I looked at Izuku still on the bed asleep. She moved over to her desk and noticed two treats missing.

Recovery Girl: How were the chocolate chip cookies? I freshly baked them this morning so they should be nice to eat.

I gave her a happy hiss as I went back to keeping an eye out for danger. I then picked up another familiar scent which was All Might's, and by how close it was getting I could tell he was coming here. I was right as he opened the door revealing him in his small form.

All Might: Hello again, (Y/N).

I gave him a small nod acknowledging his greeting. He then turned to the old human as she was now sitting on her chair.

Recovery Girl: The school year has just begun, and he's already been in here three times! Why didn't you stop him, All Might?

All Might: I apologize, Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl: What are you apologizing to me for? On top of his total exhaustion, he was here just yesterday. Jeez, I know he's your favorite and that you passed on your powers to him, but that doesn't mean you should spoil him!