Chapter 22 - Mateo

The room we were in was dark and shadowy, with just enough light to make it sensual. There was a leather couch in front of a wall entirely made of a one-way mirror, where we could see everything that happened in the other room. By another wall was a sideboard filled with lots of fun toys.

Emma's eyes were glued to the toys currently presented on top of the sideboard; Dildos of different sizes, vibrators, nipple clamps, buttplugs... Her excitement was evident by how nipples stood at attention through the thin bra, and fuck, if it continued like this, I would go to bed with blue balls tonight.

Callan and Gideon took a seat on the couch, and I followed. "Let's sit. They're about to begin soon," I told her when she paused by the door.

She hesitated slightly, and I immediately understood why. We were all three big guys and took up a lot of space and that left her a tiny spot between Callan and me. Which, to be honest, had been the idea. We could've easily gotten another chair brought in, but then I wouldn't have an excuse to have her close to me.

Some might say I was manipulative. But really, I just went after what I wanted.

The second she sat down, both Callan and I tensed; just the feeling of her sitting next to us was enough to make my already hardening cock swell even further. When she wasn't looking, I quickly adjusted my dick, so it wasn't that visible.

"So Callan...are you the Callan I talked to on the phone by any chance? Callan Cross?" Her soft voice filled the room, and something about the sound of it made my heartbeat ease just a little bit–though my cock throbbed just a little bit more.

He nodded. "Yes, that would be me."

"Oh...well, thank you for..." She looked down, her fingers playing with a ring she had on. "For this opportunity. It means a lot to me."

I held in my own smile, trying to not be obvious to the fact I knew what she was talking about.

"You don't have to thank me, all you have to do is enjoy yourself."

"Oh, I'm definitely planning to do that." She giggled as softly as her voice sounded. "So, why do you have private viewing rooms anyway?" Emma further asked as she took in the space on the other side of the mirror. It was black and golden themed and wasn't lacking in toys and furniture required for a good scene; On the walls hung different types of whips, paddles, and floggers. There were restraints of all kinds available. A pedestal was in the center of the room, while other equipment was placed to the side; They wouldn't need anything other than the pedestal this time.

"I mean, from what I've read, this isn't that usual for a BDSM club," She continued and looked to Callan for the answer.

"That's true. In my experience those into bondage and dominating, or submitting, often have more than one kink. We have many who likes to watch, which is called voyeurism. And others who have humiliation as a kink, getting exposed for others, or just get turned on by having someone watch. Those kinds of kinks balance each other out, and I figured it would be smart business to give the members what they want. I didn't want to follow the usual dungeon theme that everyone else in the city is offering either."

Emma chuckled as she settled further on the couch. "Yeah, I can see that's paying for you. When I searched other clubs in the city, I didn't find one who offered even a fraction of what you do."

The thought of Emma looking for another club to join had me fuming. If we hadn't gotten to her in time... shit. Thank God Callan fixed it like he had promised. Now, we just needed to not fuck up this opportunity.

By the time the woman, Vanessa, came into the other room, we were all relaxed. Well, except for Gideon. He sat stiff as a board. Was he angry we wanted to see where it could go with Emma? I had no idea of knowing because he never said anything. If he wasn't keen on her, what would we do? Cut our losses with her and move on to the next? Somehow, I couldn't see that happening. I doubted that though, Gideon wasn't averse to let us know if there was something he wasn't game for.

The woman on the other side kneeled with her palm up, waiting for her dominant. I never was a big fan of watching others, unless it was my friends with a woman. But, seeing how Emma reacted to it... I could watch a hundred more, as long as she was by my side.

Emma tensed as the man came in. "You've misbehaved today, girl. Get up and pick your punishment," Brian—his name was, commanded. Vanessa didn't hesitate as she rose from her position on the floor and walked to the wall containing the floggers. With a quick look at what she had to choose from, she decided on a combo of suede and oiled leather. It provided a perfect blend of sting and thud sensations in one blow.

Vanessa had her eyes lowered, not making any eye contact with him, as she gave the flogger to her dom.

"Undress." He directed her. His hand was tight on the flogger's handle. She did as she was told, not faltering once. Reaching behind her, she dragged the zipper of her dress down, letting it fall to the ground. Her bra came off next, and then lastly, her panties. Vanessa was a pretty girl with short black hair and a skinny body. But Emma had her beat by a mile and more.

"Bend over the pedestal," Brian ordered. While Vanessa was situated on the furniture, chest low and ass high, Brian circled around her. "Why are you being punished?" His voice was rough as he asked her.

"Because I didn't listen to you, Sir," She squeaked, shivering from the threat of the flog.

I was so attuned to the woman next to me, I didn't see the first blow. All I noticed was Emma's breathing, and the silent whimper she let out as Vanessa's ass turned a shade pink.

Did she imagine herself in Vanessa's place, getting flogged in nothing but her heels? Was she thinking of me whipping her, or better yet, one of the guys, while I watched?

As the scene continued, Emma was getting more and more restless, wriggling in her seat as if she couldn't find a comfortable position. Placing a hand on her thigh, I squeezed gently. I didn't even need to say anything; she understood what I was trying to tell her right away. Her body settled down in her seat, following my instructions instinctively. I liked that.

"Please, sir! No more," Vanessa begged. Her hands held the side of the pedestal in a death grip while her eyes shined with unshed tears.

"You take what I have to give you, girl," Brian grounded out. "Ten more. You can handle it."

Her ass was flaming red from all the blows she had taken, and it made me think about how Emma's ass would look like. With her pale skin, I could only imagine how beautiful she would look with either my handprint or with a flogger on her asscheeks.

Unable to contain myself, my hand slipped up on her thigh as we continued watching. Slowly—so fucking slowly—as if she didn't want me to notice, she opened her legs, giving me more room to roam.

Fuck, Gorgeous, if this was how you wanted to play it... I thought as I moved my hand to her inner thigh, stroking her smooth flesh. My cock was straining my pants, and this time, I did nothing to hide it.

I kept wondering one thing; How far would she let me take this?