41. Shed Inhibitions

✿◍•~•✿•~•◍✿

'Cheers!'

The three ladies gulped down the liquid in a go and both Ragini and Swara stilled feeling the burning sensation, later coughing a little while Ananya giggled.

"It happens, Bhabhis. Don't worry!"

"Waise Arvind, we never thought you would be actually interested in partying." Sanskar said, shifting from the subject.

Ananya choked on her second drink on hearing Sanskar. "What Bhaiyya! How can you even think like that? He is Mumbai's Krishn Kanhaiyya! Parties and Girls.. Both always trail behind him there." She said with a smirk.

"He flirts?" Ragini was amazed. "I never saw him---"

"He would have been a saint in Banaras, right? But he is not!" Ananya said in a duh tone. "Well, he doesn't flirt that much. Just that will be at least 5-6 gopiyan around him!" She teased winking at him. " Bhaiyya, my drink got spilled. One round more." She said to the club waiter.

"Ananya, No!" Arvind was serious this time. "I know you can handle. That doesn't mean you should drink more." He said before she argues.

"Why can't you go and search someone to romance? Kabhi toh peecha chodo meri!" She whined as another set of shots came before her - 3 tequila shots.

"Arvind and romance?" Swara raised her eyebrows.

Ananya shrugged her shoulder giggling while Ragini hi-fied her.

"If you want to learn romance, then watch Adarsh bhaiyya! How sweet he is! He gifts Pari Bhabhi everyday since the good news came saying she's going to give him the biggest gift! It's not about the gift but--" Swara said dreamily.

"Haan toh, even we are romantic! We, Maheswaris, are romantic!" Laksh declared.

Ragini bursted out laughing hearing Laksh and seeing her the other too also joined. "Maheswaris are romantic!" She mimicked him. "Maheswaris are just childish! Romance toh door ki baat hai! Hmmph!"

Well they're, only if the number of ladies in their life defines 'being romantic'.

"Why Bhabhi?" Ananya asked suddenly, being inquisitive.

"See Laksh! He is childish and impulsive even now. And Sanskar! He's too! And I'm thirsty." It didn't take much for Ragini to gulp down a shot.

"We too!" Swara and Ananya also emptied them.

"Bhabhi, come on, we will dance." Within minutes they were on the dance floor, enjoying to the fullest.

"Do you have any other celebration ideas, Arvind ji?" Sanskar asked, crossing his arms.

"Umm.." Arvind scratched his eyebrows nervously. "Actually I wanted them to enjoy this too. That's why---"

"We know!" Laksh giggled.

•~•×✿ו~•

Tip tip barsaaa paaniiii...
Paaniiii meinnn aaaag lagaaa Diii...
Aaaag lagiii Dilllll meinnn toh...
Dill kooo terii yaad aayiiii...

The girls laughed their hearts out after chorusing along with the FM.

'We're not drunk, okay!' Ragini had declared as soon as they left the club.

Just unwanted departments of the brain are shut down due to the holiday declared!

The drunk ladies weren't that difficult, the men thought. They swayed, especially Ragini, freely to the grooving tracks of the club. And when Swara proposed to gulp down one more shot, Laksh didn't wait more to drag her out knowing that the girls will start whining soon.